Russian Street Style

I love the girl's look in the first picture in post #172.

Oh, and the shirt with the print in the back says, "I am looking for a woman of the opposite sex." :lol:

Thanks for all the pictures!

faust said:
I love the girl's look in the first picture in post #172.

Oh, and the shirt with the print in the back says, "I am looking for a woman of the opposite sex." :lol:

Thanks for all the pictures!
Glad you like the pics !! :woot::blush: Thanks for translation !! :flower:

looks like fake tan + collagen lips look is quite popular in Moscow :ninja: :sick:
same source

can someone post more pics!? I'm going there for the whole summer and want to see what people commonly wear there:flower:

some looks from lookatme.ru
there are photos from St.Petersburg, Moskow and Kaliningrad
sveta_sti.jpg
IMG_4311.jpg

mariamaria.jpg
waldez.jpg

margokpp.jpg
MG_9982.jpg

nastya_kole.jpg
sonechka.jpg

sisterjezz.jpg
anton_jb.jpg

:flower:

^ thanks, i like the third picture, the dress is cute. :smile:

No one has posted hre in such a long time, I decided I 'd post some of my faves from nightpary.ru. Enjoy!:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
MulletProof said:
:blink: wow, these people.....effort appreciated but they look rather tacky.

here, here. :shock: The girl with the Barbie-looking pink blazer, yellow multi-colored print dress, blue (or silver?) heels, cheap looking glasses and badly highlighted hair (on first page) looks like Brooke Hogan, which... well. speaks for itself. :yuk:

Several more from nightparty.ru Most of the Russian club-goers seem to be very fashion-forward, however I cannot say the same for the average person walking down the street. As a Ukrainian, I can definitely say that people in Ukrainian clubs are much less flashy and designer-clad than Moscovites.

just a tidbit...i don't believe the first girl in mirra's post is russian...
a.she's got a bag from h&m.. b.and those pants aren't something a russian girl would look at, methinks... c.converse shoes haven't really taken off in russian as they have everywhere else.

my guess is that she's polish. she's got a very polish face. cute and round-ish.

i'm hoping this thread grows. one reason is because last time i visited russia was when i was 13 (and on a regular basis before that)...so i'm hoping to see SOME change.

to those who argue that it's a post-soviet side effect, i'll say i'm not sure about that. i live here in canada, and even those girls who were born here dress like the photos in the thread..through association is my only guess...

i see your point Pastry:smile:i like that there are poping up some different/not typical looks..
i checked the first girl on the site - she seems to be russian:
Sveta, 22y old, stylist. Jacket and pants - Lena Makashova, the rest is bought in London...:smile:

Here are some photos from street-fashion.ru. I do love what some of them are wearing, but in general it appears as if a lot of them are just trying to look as crazy as possible, which is quite different from stylish or original.

A few more from the same source. I love what the girl in the first picture is wearing. So elegant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->