S/S 2007 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting)

Will Daria, Gisele, Angela and isabeli get any campiagn????? i'd definitely miss them if they dissappear this season. And Karolina won't do a high fashion anymore??? i used to see her did a high fashion before and she nailed it.

kuba01 said:
GUYS!!!!! Good news - Freja Beha is the new Chanel girl!!!!! After lots of speculation, I'm almost positive that she is shooting Chanel (or already shot it) in Miami with Karl Lagerfeld.

I was listening to James Kaliardos (make-up artist for Chanel shows) interviewing Freja Beha on a V podcast thing and around the 1:55 minute mark, you can hear Karl talking. This is the biggest clue as to her being the new Chanel girl! I mean, we already know that it can't be for Fendi so unless its for Karl Lagerfelds own line...

What do you guys think? Am I manifesting idealist campaigns?!!! lol Does Karl usually do photoshoots for non-campaign things? Is Kaliardos always the make-up artist for Chanel campaigns?

LINK to V site (for audio download of Freja interview:(
http://vmagazine.com/blog.php?m=112006

Yeah, I can hear him too....or an impersonator (lol). I think Freja suits the collection perfectly. Elegant, sporty yet very cool.

kuba01 said:
What do you guys think? Am I manifesting idealist campaigns?!!! lol Does Karl usually do photoshoots for non-campaign things? Is Kaliardos always the make-up artist for Chanel campaigns?

Well, Karl does shoot non-campaigns sometimes. But Kaliardos does make-up for Chanel campaigns too..

But I'm quite sure it's Freja anyway...

I hope that Freja is not the new Chanel girl.

If the is, it looks like a lot of the girls snubbed for campaigns last season are redeaming themselves for S/S. Perhaps Diana Vreeland was onto something with the whole "certain models for Spring/Summer, certain models for Fall/ Winter" thing! :lol:

I really really hope Freja is not the new Chanel girl, that would be such a downgrade from Daria.

jadedomega said:
I really really hope Freja is not the new Chanel girl, that would be such a downgrade from Daria.

Didn't we all sort of know that Freja is the Chanel girl, deep down, I mean ALL signs point to her being the new girl - first that analysis a few pages back, which pointed to Freja and now this, imo, HUGE sign. I mean Karl shot Daria in LA for S/S 06 so Miami for S/S 07 seems like a very likely location. Also....what more evidence do we need! Apart from the actual campaign!:lol:

I wouldn't have picked Freja for Chanel, but I think she could pull it off. Someone needs to steal Karl's camera, though. :doh:

Eddie Klint's repeating for Prada!

EDDIE - STILL THE FACE OF PRADA.

EDDIE CONTINUES TO BE MS PRADA'S FAVOURITE BOY. WHILE EVERY MAGAZINE IS STILL FULL OF HIS PRADA FRAGRANCE CAMPAIGN, EDDIE HAS JUST SHOT HIS SECOND SEASON OF THE FASHION CAMPAIGN WITH STEVEN MEISEL IN NYC!

From http://www.unique.dk

Lee at Fashist says Gisele is doing Cavalli shot by M&M! Has that been mentioned here yet?

And YAY Eddie! He's wonderful, I'm glad Prada is keeping him.

^^ I thought Cavalli hated Gisele after she apparently tried to 'extort' $50 G's from him for doing a show? He changed his mind about her or something?

Eddie K and Prada are always a good pair... now we'll have to see about his leading lady.

Oh Gisele suits Cavalli so perfectly...both have absolutely no class!

Yay to Eddie repeating Prada..I think Sasha will do a repeat too ^_^

what's this lohan for miu miu business i'm hearing about?... i'm schocked to be honest....such an intelligent collcetion, kind of scholarly actually...
they better do a great job, but the immediate reaction is pretty bad.:lol:

oh man, I thought I'd be the one to spill the beans of Gisele for Cavalli. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->