S/S 2011 Ad Campaigns #2 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabel Marant - M: Gisele Bündchen, Ph: Inez & Vinnodh, Info: Veja [xPedro]

^^ really?! i love it actually! way better than the other holiday ones with darker makeup imo

I'm curious about Chanel's campaign; wasn't it meant to be shoot outdoors in the South of France? Shouldn't we be seeing candids of the shoot already? When did those candids of last years Spring Summer campaign surface?

But didn't Gisele signed a contract with Balenciaga?

I thought Gisele was exclusive to Balenciaga. If she's not, she deserves so much better than Isabel Marrant, the collection was truly bad.

When do these ads start appearing...is it around February? I hope we seem some previews before December is out...

Isabel Marant - M: Gisele Bündchen, Ph: Inez & Vinnodh, Info: Veja [xPedro]

UGHHHHH!!! That was the best shot at a campaign for Snejana. Now she'll have nothing. Again. :(:angry:

about Jac's Chanel Beauty S/S 11
wasnt that shot already during F/W :blink:

they need a new look and shot for the campaign :(

UGHHHHH!!! That was the best shot at a campaign for Snejana. Now she'll have nothing. Again. :(:angry:
When was the last big campaign for Snejana?...
Also for Vlada fans which and when was her biggest campaign(s)?? apart from Swarovski this season?

^Gucci Cruise 2010? Etro FW10? I see what you mean though, but that doesn't mean she can't get a campaign now even if she hadn't had one in a while. She's still a high-profile model. Plus, I thought Marant may be her best bet because she did the lookbook for them

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think olga was ever actually confirmed for lanvin

I know right! Snejana would have fitted the collection way better anyway. She could actually make the clothes look cool. Gisele is way too sexy for that collection.

Louise Roe believes in affordable fashion, but when it comes to shoes, she’s willing to splurge.

As a television presenter, model, fashion journalist and host of the CW’s makeover show “Plain Jane,” Roe takes a bottoms-up approach to fashion.

“Shoes are my main obsession in the fashion arena. The only thing that I spend lots of money on is shoes. With bags, jewelry and dresses I’ll go really cheap, but I’ll save up for shoes when I want to treat myself,” she said.

“I don’t really know other girls who do this, but I will decide what shoe I want to wear and then build my outfit around them,” she explained.

Born in Surrey, England, Roe began her career as an intern at Elle, then quickly moved into hosting various fashion-related shows for the BBC. She has appeared as a guest judge on “Britain’s Next Top Model” and “Project Catwalk.” Roe moved to Los Angeles in 2009, and recently completed her first season of “Plain Jane,” where she gives participants makeovers in preparation for a date. She’ll make her modeling debut this spring in a campaign for a major Italian luxury brand, she said, though she couldn’t disclose the name.
source: wwd

Louis Vuitton - M: Raquel Zimmermann; Ph: Steven Meisel; Info: houseofmodels

:clap: :clap: HOM says Raquel shto the newest LV campaign with Meisel!

And not only that, she got Gucci and Chloe again, confirmed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LolaC888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->