S/S 2011 Ad Campaigns #2 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird casting at Givenchy. Android-ish Iris Strubegger & sexy Izabel, then Mariacarla plus Natasha..... :ninja: and to top it all off they want Daphne G to join the company? Seems somewhat random to me.
The way I see it, it's more about Tisci's favorites more than a coherent cast. Sounds logical to me - just yesterday I was watching the Fall 2009 Style review of his collection for the house in which Karen Elson talked about the diversity of the cast and how Riccardo likes to reach all different kinds of women.

Iselin for Lanvin! :buzz::buzz: OMG! Didn't expect that. Who could forget her amazing stint in the S/S 09 campaign for the house? That was just purely amazing. I can't wait already!

Givenchy's cast actually excites me. Especially because of the fact that Izabel is in it. I'm really curious on how she would be on the campaign once it comes out. Like if my eyes would go straight into her or in to the other models who are with her on the ad. ^_^ Though Daphne being part of the cast kind of bothers me a bit. Like really??? It's just so random.

Laetitia for Roberto Cavalli seems interesting. :smile: If I remember it correctly, she walked on the show right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Iselin and Daphne :heart: wow, such great news, my favourite models scored all the big campaigns.:clap::wub:
Raquel is really the queen of the ads, Chloe was really great this season and also Gucci.

yes, raquel is the queen of the ad season so far. she is so consistent with blue chip campaigns in the last few years. raquel and daria are so consistent in this department. there are a lot of girls who score a lot of campaigns however most of those are not only girl campaign. only girl campaings to me count a lot more.

I like the Givenchycast, although I'm really curious how and if Daphne stands between those experienced topmodels but I''ll bet she can pul it off. I do think it's a little weird casting but he at least I'm looking forward to see the results. Also excited for Lara ofcourse :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
After Querelle finally some good casting news. Iselin for Lanvin, on paper, hands down best casting of campaign season. Raquel still rules supreme and am really excited to see Givenchy results; weird but promising group.
This thread has just been resuscitated!:heart:

Great news! Raquel for Louis Vuitton and Iselin for Lanvin, and the confirmed cast for Givenchy.
I'm also glad that Izabel didn't got Givenchy!
I really love the cast, will be the fiercest campaign this season!

UGHHHHH!!! That was the best shot at a campaign for Snejana. Now she'll have nothing. Again. :(:angry:

Isn't Snejana a thing of the past now?

Giselle is totally suitable for that campaign, I'm so excited to see Arizona Muse for YSL, that should be very interesting.

^ You'd think so, but her fans keep hoping for some reason. If the likes of Coco Rocha and Caroline Trentini are barely getting any major campaigns anymore, I don't see how someone like Snejana could.

Raquel for LV sounds amazing! Can't wait after her flawless FW06 campaign. :clap: And Iselin repeating for Lanvin is also great news! Casta for Cavalli doesn't surprise me nor excite me.

^ You'd think so, but her fans keep hoping for some reason. If the likes of Coco Rocha and Caroline Trentini are barely getting any major campaigns anymore, I don't see how someone like Snejana could.

At the very least, they stopped mentioning Tanya D/Vlada R in relation to campaigns here. This is a step forward!

Raquel for Louis Vuitton sounds great to me, but I had hoped that Kristen would be involved somehow. Never mind....still happy.
The Givenchy casting is quite random, but I'm hoping it all works out. Daphne is yet to impress me anywhere, but I'm waiting for that to change and maybe this will be the time. Just hope she doesn't look as maniacally scary as she did in this seasons Miu Miu ads.

YAY, No Izabel Goulart for Givenchy, Great News :woot:

I lke how Daphne is in
Natasha, MariCarla, Daphne and Iris - Great Line Up :heart:

So our girls that aren´t getting mayor mayor campaigns at the moment:
Coco
Tanya
Vlada
Caroline T

So our girls that aren´t getting mayor mayor campaigns at the moment:
Coco
Tanya
Vlada
Caroline T

Coco, Vlada and Tanya have been waning down for a while now
sad though for Trentini she is slipping every year, No Campaigns again for her :(

Raquel for Louis Vuitton sounds great to me, but I had hoped that Kristen would be involved somehow. Never mind....still happy.

Let's not lose our hopes, it was mentioned there are 3 girls for LV, so I'm still crossing my fingers Kristen would be there! I mean she closed the show and Meisel does like her, non? He'd have to be blind not to see how perfect she is ^_^

OMG, Givenchy could be WONDERFUL or a complete DISASTER, so diferent girls.
And Raquel in LV, love her, but i expected McMenamy.

OMG, Givenchy could be WONDERFUL or a complete DISASTER, so diferent girls.
And Raquel in LV, love her, but i expected McMenamy.

Givenchy always casts 4 girts at Maximum no :unsure:

Its not that many , But I agree It will be interesting
how Iris, Natasha, MariaCarla and Daphne combo will turn out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back