S/S 2011 Ad Campaigns #2 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Raquel for LV! :buzz: One of the exciting news that have been posted so far since Querelle's campaign stint at Miu Miu! All along, everyone thought that McMenamy would be on the campaign. But who knows, right? ^_^

Wooo happy for Raquel and Gisele, brazilians are great!!!

Roberto Cavalli - M :Laetitia Casta Ph: Mert & Marcus source : LaetitiaCasta.com

http://www.laetitia-casta.fr/news.php

Nouvelle Campagne

Laetitia Casta sera la nouvelle égérie de la Maison Roberto Cavali pour la saison été 2011.
Le shooting du visuel a eu lieu à Londres dernièrement avec les photographes Mert & Marcus.

Laetitia Casta will be the new face of Roberto Cavali campaign for the spring/summer season 2011.
The shooting of the video took place in London recently with photographers Mert & Marcus.

I just found an article from 3 days ago, talking about the LV campaign with Raquel by Meisel. It also mentions she shot for H&M and Hugo Boss.

H&M - M: Raquel Zimmermann; Ph: ?; info: istoe.com.br
Hugo Boss - M: Raquel Zimmermann; Ph: ?; info: istoe.com.br

Here is the article in portuguese:

And not only that, she got Gucci and Chloe again, confirmed...

I thought it was Hailey Clouson, Joan Smalls, Karmen Pedaru for Gucci? And then Anja for Chloe? Or maybes I misread something.
Terrific that Raquel has Louis Vuitton and Natasha has Givenchy! Just bring on the February issues already.

lanvin and givenchy

Lanvin Iselin Steiro

Givenchy Daphne Groeneveld(exclu)mariacarla Boscono Natasha Poly Iris Strubegger

That's All Confirmed And Done!

From what I understand the article says that Raquel did campaigns for Gucci and Chloe this year, so must be F/W.

Lanvin Iselin Steiro

Givenchy Daphne Groeneveld(exclu)mariacarla Boscono Natasha Poly Iris Strubegger

That's All Confirmed And Done!

OMG amazing news :buzz::buzz::buzz:

So Izabel did not get Givenchy after all?

ISELIN! :woot: that is wonderful, I expect only the best after her amazing Spring 2009 campaign for Lanvin.
Must be my favourite casting of the season so far.

Iselin for Lanvin again? Well, not my top choice, but I'm certainly not going to judge it at the moment. Givenchy does not excite me either, apart from Natasha, great to have it confirmed! :heart:

Casta for Cavalli? I'm so disappointed!
Other than that, best day for campaign news ever. Raquel for Vuitton? Ugh, PERFECTION! And after Iselin's brilliant SS09 campaign, I can't wait for her to appear in Lanvin again.

tumblrl6lvfjlwo21qb6ckf.gif

wow, Lanvin and Givenchy seriously has some amazing casting this season. Iselin doing a repeat is
fdhgfgfggfhing me up. though i hope they don't screw up the campaign, Lanvin was notoriously bad
last season.

AAHHH! Best news EVER! Iselin with Lanvin and that SUPERB quality cast for Givenchy?! :buzz: Talk about quality...

Love most of the casts so far, going to be a great campaign season...
any confirmations on Burberry regarding Jourdan guys?...

Weird casting at Givenchy. Android-ish Iris Strubegger & sexy Izabel, then Mariacarla plus Natasha..... :ninja: and to top it all off they want Daphne G to join the company? Seems somewhat random to me.

I thought it was Hailey Clouson, Joan Smalls, Karmen Pedaru for Gucci? And then Anja for Chloe? Or maybes I misread something.
Terrific that Raquel has Louis Vuitton and Natasha has Givenchy! Just bring on the February issues already.

The article says(translation:( and to top it all off(Raquel's year), she will appear in the Gucci and Chloe campaigns.....tough people in her thread are saying that the website(ego.globo) is not the most accurate, so idk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LolaC888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->