S/S 2013 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumored News Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

rockangel

Reaction score
S/S 2012.13 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumored News Only* - Read Rules in Post #1
The thread for the S/S 2012.13 campaigns should be used for general discussion about the S/S 2012.13 campaigns (including pre-fall and holiday). This thread is for campaign confirmations and/or rumours only. There will be a separed pinned list thread that will list the unofficial campaign participants which will be updated periodically.

There is another thread in Ads called S/S 2013 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses, and Reactions
where you may discuss model talk: your campaign wishlist, casting discussion and reactions, etc.

Do not start individual threads without images. When the images for the campaigns start coming in, threads for these different campaigns should be started. Please do so using the guidelines stated here.

Any information regarding campaign casting must have a source. If your source is someone in the industry and needs to remain anonymous, you can type "industry source." Any info without a source will not be added to the list.

Also, we do not allow any posts on tFS from the Fashion Industry Confessions Tumblr, as we do not consider it a credible or reliable.

When adding information about a campaign in a thread, please do so using the format below:

Campaign - M: Model A, Model B and Model C, Ph: Photographer A, Info: Source A [member name]

example:
Dolce & Gabbana - M: Evandro Soldati, Ph: Steven Klein, Info: pgpmag [kwikspell]

Please remember that you must have a source before posting information that will be added to the main list. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dolce&Gabbana; M: Bianca Balti, Zuzanna Bijoch, Kate King, Monica Bellucci and Bianca Brandolini d'Adda; Ph:? Info:getty images via tfser ForChicSake(bianca's thread)

Paul Smith - M: Jimmy Beauquesne, Liu Chang, Paul Boche, Simon Kotyk, Thomas Penfound, Ty Ogunkoya; Ph: Paul Smith; Info: Facebook/Paul Smith, twitter/aboudcreative

Facebook/Paul Smith, twitter/aboudcreative

Daria was in Switzerland to shoot for H&M winter campaign a while ago.

^ But I'm pretty sure that was for Winter 2012.

^I only knew Arlenis and Izabel were shooting with the H&M crew in Palma de Mallorca, most likely the swimsuit campaign.

I saw the latest Chanel Versailles ad, the model seems to be Cara..sorry no photo right now.

I'm not sure if it belongs here, but Toni, Jacquelyn, Max Rogers and Jourdan are currently in the Hamptons shooting something. The shoot will take about a week, according to a tweet by Max Rogers. (Source for the rest is the girls' twitter as well.)

I suppose it's for Hilfiger then? The Hamtpons fit their boring aesthetics, Jacquelyn and Max are Hilfiger regulars, Toni was in last season's ad. Jourdan would be new to Hilfiger, and I would very much appreciate it if she scored another blue chip (?) campaign.
What do you think?

Paul and Joe- M: Paris Roberts, Info: heraldsun.com.au

But it's possible it's for Paul and Joe Sister as the article doesn't specify.

Roberts has just shot campaigns for Paul and Joe, as well as Elle magazine.

Christian Dior Miss Dior Handbags - M: Jennifer Lawrence; Info: wwd [kimair]
Christian Dior Lady Dior Handbags - M: Marion Cotillard; Info: wwd [kimair]

PARIS — Dior has tapped Jennifer Lawrence to be the next face of its Miss Dior handbag, WWD has learned.

The “Hunger Games” actress, who attended Dior’s couture show in July that marked the debut of designer Raf Simons, is expected to appear in her first Dior campaign this coming spring, with March 2013 magazines.

According to Dior, it’s the young star’s first collaboration with a luxury brand.

Indeed, Lawrence said she’s still “getting up to speed” on fashion, while adding, “It’s impossible to be in the industry without getting even the slightest introduction to fashion.”

On being a face of Dior, she said: “It’s such a dream to represent an iconic brand that is synonymous with high fashion.”

She has already demonstrated a confident, nonchalant approach. “I hate being overdressed so I normally find a way to ‘casualize’ anything too showy,” Lawrence told WWD.

Consider how quickly she pulls herself together in everyday life.

“If I have a red-carpet event, I definitely want a couple hours to get ready. But for my every day life, I’m normally ready in 15 minutes,” she said.

Simons lauded her on-screen presence and “powerful portrayal” of emotional and complex characters.

Mila Kunis and Marion Cotillard are among other famous actresses to have fronted advertising featuring the Miss Dior bag, a rectangular style with a chain handle. Cotillard has appeared in ads for the Lady Dior bag since 2008 and is slated to continue her association with the French house.

Sister company Parfums Christian Dior also boasts a number of actresses and actors as ambassadors: Natalie Portman, Charlize Theron, Mélanie Laurent, Sharon Stone, Jude Law and Alain Delon, plus — for Asia — Sophie Marceau.

wwd / october 10, 2012

Chanel Beauty S/S 13 & F/W 13 - M: Monika Jac Jagaciak Ph: ? Info: Tfs's member Dona, Jac's Agent Source: Kallu
Her agent confirmed that she'll be the face of Chanel Beauty Campaign for next two seasons!
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
No surprise here.

*michaelkors Shooting my new ad campaign with the GORGEOUS KarmenPedaru! She's amazing! #fashion #onset*

michaelkors/ins

So Giedre Kiaulenaite had interview in Lithuanian magazine Panele, and she sad that she signd contract with Balenciaga, after she showed on Blaenciaga s/s 2013 catwalk. So i think she can be one of the Balenciaga s/s 2013 campaign models, as she said: ''I can only say work will take about three weeks - presentations, photo sessions advertisements''

^Sounds more like she'll be working on the Pre-Fall collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lukebears
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->