S/S 2013 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumored News Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

Marc Jacobs - M: Ruby Jean Wilson, Ph: Juergen Teller, Info: WWD

Marc Jacobs Taps Ruby Jean Wilson for Campaign

A GEM OF A GIRL: Model Ruby Jean Wilson, who opened and closed the Marc Jacobs spring show in New York and channeled a modern-day Edie Sedgwick vibe, will also appear in the American designer’s next campaign. “She’s the girl we chose,” Jacobs told WWD, noting that photographer Juergen Teller shot the ads, as usual.
wwd

^^^ Was Prada already shoot?
Posted via Mobile Device

Chanel - M: Stella Tennant & Ondria Hardin, Ph: Karl Lagerfeld, Info: Tarsha on Twitter

Stella Tennant & Ondria Hardin will be in Chanel S/S 2013 ad campaign, of course photographed by Karl Lagerfeld.

Twitter/Tarsha

^here's an artice from wwd:

MANHATTAN TRANSFER: Karl Lagerfeld plans to shoot Chanel’s spring 2013 campaign in New York this week, and he cast talent from two generations: veteran model Stella Tennant and newcomer Ondria Hardin. The designer marveled at Hardin’s maturity in front of the camera. “She doesn’t look 15. She looks 18 or 19,” he said. Which is a good thing. “Stella has such a style,” Lagerfeld explained. “Stella is, for me, the perfect Chanel woman.”

I'm so not looking forward to it...

Givenchy Fragrance - M: Simon Baker; Info: wwd.com
GIVENCHY’S NEW MAN: Givenchy has named Simon Baker the face of the company’s next men’s fragrance. The Australian actor, best known for his role on CBS’s “The Mentalist,” will appear in TV and print advertising for the new scent, which is expected to launch globally in spring 2013.

While Thierry Maman, global president of Givenchy, would give few details about the scent or the advertising campaign, he noted, “Simon was a natural choice for us — he has aristocratic elegance and charisma. These are all values which have been linked with the brand since Hubert de Givenchy.”

Baker, who has also appeared in “The Devil Wears Prada,” “The Killer Inside Me” and “Margin Call,” is currently in postproduction on “I Give It A Year,” a romantic comedy directed by Dan Mazer that is due out in 2013.

Part of the campaign?

Amazing @rubyjean_wilson shot by Juergen Teller for the new Marc Jacobs campaign
instagram | themaniamania

Mods, Are we allowed to post info/rumors about Prada campaign or it will be deleted like previous seasons?
Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mods, Are we allowed to post info/rumors about Prada campaign or it will be deleted like previous seasons?
Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rumors are fine in this thread, but they need to have a believable source. Not an "I think" or a vague "I heard" -- i.e., name an industry person or a website. Or, feel free to take it to the casting thread. Thanks :flower:

Toni Garrn seems to be shooting for Hugo Boss in Malibu.
I suppose it's for a campaign, since I can't imagine them doing on location shots for a catalogue?

Source:

On set with the beautiful @realtonigarrn magical day in Malibu:smile: pic.twitter.com/vrxvaSqP

@PearlServat Hi Babe,I'm here staying in S.M. Shooting for Hugo Boss in Malibu.Maybe I can see You Guys tomorrow night:smile: Text Ya tomorrow!
twitter/arnaldoanaya

File this under definitely-unverified-rumours: The unofficial Twitter account @LanaDelReyWorld that is “all about Lana Del Rey," tweeted: "NEWS: After being the face of H&M and Jaguar, @LanaDelRey is now officially the face of the clothes label, #Versace. Photos will follow!"

Neither the Born To Die songstress or the Italian house have confirmed or denied the speculation that Del Rey is a new face of Versace. But, one thing is for sure: with a Mulberry bag named after her, the DSquared autumn/winter 2012-2013 show inspired by her and a H&M campaign under her belt, Del Rey is fast becoming a fashion-world darling.

If Del Rey was to be tapped by Versace, she’d join the likes of January Jones and Gisele Bündchen who have both lent their faces to the brand’s campaigns. Watch this space.

Harper's Bazaar Australia

Will this be for the mainline or just accessories or bags or fragrance? I remember everyone thought January Jones was for the mainline :innocent:

Amber Valletta might repeat Pucci. Dutch hairstylist Christiaan blogged about working with her on vogue.nl and he also mentioned Peter Dundas being there.

He was also working with Anja and Karmen, probably for Gucci?

Last edited by a moderator:
^Luigi Murenu always is the hairstylist of Pucci and Gucci, probably something else?:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->