S/S 2013 Ad Campaign Thread - *News & Rumored News Only* - Read Rules in Post #1

Looks like Giampaolo Sgura shot the Just Cavalli campaign in Ibiza yesterday with Emily DiDonato, Ginta Lapina, Aline Weber, Chris Bunn, Chris Petersen & Tomas Guarracino.

There are candids on his twitter but this particular shot with Chris wearing a Just Cavalli trunk makes me convinced.

Maud Welzen & Ben Hill + one girl for Belstaff

twitter/belstaff

Guess - M: Gigi Hadid Ph: Yu Tsai Info: herself(gigihadid twitter)

Donna Karan (Spring 2013) - M: Karlie Kloss Ph: ? Info: @dkny/dknyprgirl.tumblr.com

Karlie booking two Donna Karan campaigns in a row, looks like Donna has a new favourite :lol:

^ Karlie is always Donna's favourite, she did a few campaigns for her before

Maybe Lily McMenamy got Saint Lauret
Kristen McMenamy said that when she heard her daughter Lily was going to start modelling, she didn’t agree with it at first. ‘But then I thought to myself – I can’t say that, it would make me a hypocrite, so now I’m supporting her. She had a wonderful time in Paris. And now she’s gone to L.A with Hedi Slimane’
elleuk

Anja Rubik and Karmen Pedaru yesterday had a long day at shooting in Rome, i think it could be for Gucci.

Alrightie, here we go, first rumors;
Balmain; Sims repeat, striking girl from show..
Prada; Meisel repeat, similar vein as previous seasons; all show newbies are pencilled, some will be dropped as usual, maybe additional fixture face.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I assume the one who opened the show will be part of the campaign..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->