Sandra Bullock (Please put all Sandra news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I don't think so.

Entertainment outlets are playing interviews of Sandra talking about relationships from years ago. I think that is so unfair.

Three Wolf wh*re

0326_jesse_james_bombshell_shirt_2.jpg

And here we have an extremely disappointing picture of Vanilla Gorilla's Nazi mistress Bombshell McGee worshiping at the altar of the Three Wolf Moon T-shirt (as worn by one of her friends). The picture is courtesy of TMZ who claims Vanilla Gorilla left the t-shirt behind in a hotel room after bumping swastikas with Boobshi*. Yeah, more like the t-shirt left his as*, because we all know the three wolves favorite movie is Practical Magic. It says so on their Match.com ad.

This picture is disappointing, because the three wolves were that close to Boobshi*'s face and they didn't maul her! While I understand that their main priority is moon howling, they could've taken a few seconds off to bite at Boobshi*'s face. Not only that, but they were also close to Vanilla Gorilla's nut bag and they didn't bite at that either! You just gotta shake your head at them. They have let us all down. Are they really made of magic? Sigh.

dlisted.com

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a little unfair don't you think.....

I agree. Choosing to stand by your man doesn't mean you should be judged for it. No one knows what goes on behind the scenes. Plenty of people have been cheated on, stuck with it and managed to create a stronger relationship because of it.

For the record, I believe Cheryl Cole is getting a divorce, anyway.

I agree. Choosing to stand by your man doesn't mean you should be judged for it. No one knows what goes on behind the scenes. Plenty of people have been cheated on, stuck with it and managed to create a stronger relationship because of it.

Ditto. Afterall, that's what marriage is truly about. If you're really serious about committing to your partner for the rest of your life, you would have to do a lot of soul searching and work hard to stay together, for better or for worse.

But what's that say about the cheater and how serious he or she is about committing to their partner?

It shows utter lack of respect for someone.

"For all you internet warriors on here talking shi*...it's easy to place judgement when your sitting behind a keyboard.

Duh. Love when they aren't too smart and don't know the English language.

Ditto. Afterall, that's what marriage is truly about. If you're really serious about committing to your partner for the rest of your life, you would have to do a lot of soul searching and work hard to stay together, for better or for worse.

I can understand getting over 1 case of infidelity, its very difficult and the odds are stacked against you but, it can happen and more power to a couple who can work their way through the mess.

But if its true (which I'm not sure.. lets just say theoretically..) he cheated on her with 3+ women, and didn't bother using protection the entire time... I will lose respect for a woman who stays in that relationship. It is TOXIC.

comitting to a marriage doesn t mean accepting to be cheated on and actually stay in the marriage.
once a cheater always a cheater
and we re not talking oh he just made ONE mistake. this is a case where it s with many women so it wasn t a one moment where he lost control over himself. he did it again and again which means he didn t feel bad and didn t have any remorse.

ps: is anyone else freaked out by that picture of the white gorilla?? it s scary :smile:

once a cheater always a cheater

i so don't agree with this and i could tell you ten cases that i know of where this isn't true. i get the premise, but it's not fact.

he cheated on her with 3+ women, and didn't bother using protection the entire time... I will lose respect for a woman who stays in that relationship. It is TOXIC.

i agree. it would be hard to imagine someone being able to work through this and come out stronger. i just don't think she should be judged if she DOES decide to stay with it. it's her choice.

Sandra Bullock Will Divorce Vanilla Gorilla

sandrabullockdivorcemovingb.jpg

Soon Vanilla Gorilla will be able to suck on a dozen swastika-adorned snatches out in the open, because word on the block is that Sandra Bullock will stick divorce papers up his as*. A source tells Radar that as mistresses continue to fall from the sky, Sandra is making plans to officially leave Vanilla Gorilla, because she's already been in one bus crash and she's not going to do it again. The source added that Sandra is meeting with a divorce lawyer, “She’s had enough. She’s ending the marriage.”

Hopefully, Sandra divorce negotiations with Vanilla Gorilla will look something like this:

Sandra's rep hasn't confirmed this shi*, but they did respond to the rumors that she's planning to adopt Vanilla Gorilla's chirruns with his ex-wife. Cinnabun can stop making plans to hide in one of the kids' suitcases, because it's not going to happen. The rep said, "There are no plans, nor have there ever been any plans, for Sandra Bullock to adopt any of Jesse James's children."

Finally, Radar also reports that Sandra has left her Hollywood Hills home and is now hiding out in some "undisclosed location." My guess is that she's hiding in Keanu Reeve's cardboard house under the bridge, because not even a sewer rat (aka Jesse James) would go there.

So now you have a few things to talk about with your fuc* buddy during that awkward in-between moment. You know, that moment where you're covered in his love and waiting for him to get you a baby wipe (a curtsy to Terrence Howard).

Dlisted.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I read somewhere that Sandra is pregnant...Is it true?

I saw one of Jesse's picture today on news and I immediately think,what can you expect from a man who has 70% of his body covered with nasty tattooes...and still wears hip hop clothes even if he's 40+??
I bet he spends all his time drinking beer and getting drunk in a cheap pub,no wonder he cheated Sandra with tons of nasty sluts :rolleyes:
He does not really look a person you can rely on in my opinion

about that photo.. i'm not condoning the photo or what he did, it's totally insensitive. but last week, the internet was saying that this photo makes him a full-on neo-nazi, which i don't think is necessarily true. after all, didn't prince harry go to a party (in front of the paps) in a nazi uniform? it's not clever, it's not pc, but it might just be a joke to him, not a white-power stance.

Jesse James' Nasty Orgy Revealed
PerezHilton

trashyfoursome__oPt.jpg

Turns out douchebag Jesse James not only cheated on Sandra Bullock with several fugly women, but he's also taken part in a dirty threesome foursome.
Thanks to tattoo artist Eric McDougall and his receptionist Skittles Valentine from San Diego, we now know all the dirty details.
In a recent interview, McDougall reveal$ that Jesse and his main wh*re Michelle McGee joined in a foursome with him and Skittles last June. McDougall says:
“Michelle came into my shop and was like, ‘I’d like to introduce you to my boyfriend. I recognized Jesse right away.”
Even more troubling, Skittles reveals she had sex with Jesse without a condom! And although certain that Jesse didn't use a condom, Einstein Eric can't recall if he used one himself, revealing:
“Maybe I used a latex glove. I don’t know. Sometimes as a last-case scenario I tie a latex glove finger off.”
Did he use the pinky finger? Hah! Skittles adds:
“Eric and I were having sex, so we switched off, and Jesse and I had sex. I had an awesome time. I think Jesse is so cute.”
The nasty foursome supposedly only ended after Skittles claims McGee became jealous of Jesse spending too much time with her and the two "ladies" ended up getting into a fight, hair-pulling involved and all.
Drama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->