• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sandra Bullock (Please put all Sandra news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree 100%. Again, I feel sorry for her and nobody deserves to be treated that way. But even if everyone is attacking her husband, the whole thing also says a lot about her and her poor judgement. I'm not sure she's going to get out of this as popular as she was even if she holds her head up high, because she's going to be associated to this for a good while.
I don't think it reflects poorly on her ... it just shows she's human.

She will understand that while some see her as a victim, it was Sandra who invited this man -- this type of man -- into her life. Discovering why she chose him will lead to a deeper understanding of and a better relationship with herself.

She's just like the rest of us ... on the path, in the journey. :flowers:

Well, there have been many reports that Sandra never went to his bike shop and interacted with this friends because she didn't approve. That crowd is said to be into neo-nazi culture, but the logo stuff is simply something people have thrown out for years. The photo of him would raise more questions...

Oh for gods sake, the attitudes of some of the posters reflect a completely bizarre view of women. :rolleyes:

The GUY does the wrong - ie. cheats, and is the one with unsavoury to even abhorrent personal qualities - ie. neonazism, association with white supremacy, and yet some of us focus on Sandra and how SHE is the one who made bad choices, and how she "should have known".
Is it just me, or is there a total lack of logic here?

And wow, what a totally cold and unreasonable view of relationships that do not reflect the reality of how things function in the real world at all. Sandra in her relationship probably WAS genuinely in love with her man (hence the dedication etc). Love blinds you to alot of a person's faults. But apart from that, when Jesse James was courting Sandra, do you think that he did it wearing a swastika and greeting her with a "Heil Hitler?" :rolleyes:

The point is, Sandra may well have not been aware of his unethical/morally questionable attributes. Because he may have well had good reason to hide them from her.

PLUS, we're seeing him as a neo-Nazi (or what have you) AFTER all this stuff is being leaked. With HINDSIGHT. After others have connected the dots or dug up hidden or obscure information. Was it obvious to anyone before this scandal that Jesse James was anything other than a relatively stand up guy? Nope. Might it not be reasonable to assume that Sandra herself thought the same - that she wasn't alerted to whatever aspects of his character he kept on the low down? Yes. How completely unreasonable, and deluded to sit here from our computers and assume a holier-than-thou position, where we judge Sandra and say "well of course she should have known better!" :rolleyes:

And as for the criticism that Sandra was working the media circuit and somehow that indicates she's also morally tainted by keeping up a pretence or whatever.

Gosh.

1. Male AND Female actors ALL work the media circuit. George Clooney did it with his Elisabetta crap. The guy who won did it too. Hell, basically every actor "sells" something of themselves, or at least an image or a narrative of it. Why just point to the females? Males do the exact same thing. Moreover, Sandra was simply doing her job. It's part of her obligation to the movie to do its promotions. She may contratually be obliged to show up somewhere, or to give a certain amount of interviews. I do not get why people are judging her for what is essentially a part of her job, and an aspect of the job that basically all hollywood actors also fulfill.

2. And as for suggestions that she was hiding things etc.
Um, might it not be normal for a woman in a dysfunctional (or failing) relationship to remain wilfully ignorant? To lessen the pain, by deluding themselves into thinking that everything will be ok, that it will work out, that love will conquer all?
Might it not also be normal for said woman to NOT want to blast her relationship woes to the public?

I mean, seriously people.

Sandra Bullock, Jesse James Lawyer Up

Multiple sources tell TMZ reps for both Sandra Bullock and Jesse James have been interviewing divorce lawyers.

We're told Sandra's reps have been in touch with several high-end divorce lawyers. Our sources say Lance Spiegel, who handled divorces for Charlie Sheen, Heather Locklear and Michael Jackson, is the frontrunner.

As for Jesse, we're told his business people have contacted several lawyers as well, but he will not be initiating the divorce. We're told his reps are asking the attorneys "if they'd be interested in taking the case" if Sandra files.

As for whether a divorce petition will be filed, one source simply said, "Something's happening."
tmz

Oh for gods sake, the attitudes of some of the posters reflect a completely bizarre view of women. :rolleyes:

The GUY does the wrong - ie. cheats, and is the one with unsavoury to even abhorrent personal qualities - ie. neonazism, association with white supremacy, and yet some of us focus on Sandra and how SHE is the one who made bad choices, and how she "should have known".

Completely agree, I don't buy that she is some closet nazi who approved of his behavior and needs all the blame. If this is true then she is one hell of an actress because she had many people fooled with her heartfelt speeches about him all these months.

Sandra Bullock Might Drop The Big D In Vanilla Gorilla's Lap

bullockdivorcelawerfresh.jpg

I guess Sandra Bullock just can't get past the image of her husband Vanilla Gorilla painting a Swastika with his own jizz on his neo-Nazi wh*re's t*ts after Hitler saluting her snatch with his penis. Yeah, even a million viewings of Milo & Otis can't kill that picture, so Sandra is circling around a bunch of divorce lawyers. That's what TMZ is saying anyway.

According to their sources, Sandra's people have been talking to several fancy divorce lawyers. Jesse's people have also reached out to several lawyers in case Sandra decides to officially quit his as*.

Part of me figured that Jesse James was going to take a page out of Tiger Wood's playbook and go to sex rehab to win Sandra back. Then they would reunite and sit down with Diane Sawyer to talk about how despite all the STDs Jesse gifted her with, their marriage is better than ever. Blah. Blah.

Then the other part of me figured Sandra would take her bag of gold and run the other way, because how can you lick on a dick that was once in Boobshi* McGee? That's both a puss* and a deal breaker.

But the more important question is.....who is going to get custody of CINNABUN?! My guess is that Cinnabun has already snuck onto a Peter Pan Bus bound for Austin (where Sandy B is hiding out)

dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
and yet some of us focus on Sandra and how SHE is the one who made bad choices, and how she "should have known".

No I agree. I don't see how Sandra "should have known". People are married to serial killers and they don't find out until their spouse gets caught. You can hide stuff if you really want to.

I hope Sandra gets through this and the kids are ok.

Also according to Michelle McGee's ex-husband who had to do a TV interview so he could have his 15 minutes of fame said -
  • she decided to leak the story after the oscars, because she was p*ssed about how happy and in love they were acting.
  • Jesse James told her that they were planning to make a statement to the public about getting divorced.
  • she cut out her ex-husbands face in their wedding pics and posted Jesse own instead.
  • she thought he was going to leave Sandra for her and she was going to be rich and famous and married to a celebrity.
  • she decided that either way she was going to be rich and famous, whether he married her and made her so, or if she put this scandal into action.
You can watch the vid if you want but a lovely person on ONTD summed it up -

wait, this:

Jesse James told her that they were planning to make a statement to the public about getting divorced.
i don't get it, does this mean Sandra knew the story or that Jesse said this to this woman after it was leaked or he said this to her whilst they were having an affair?

^ that's what McGee thinks. She of course could be in lala land.
no, i don't get what he's saying - is he saying Sandra knew about everything and was just about to start a divorce thing, or is he saying Jesse told this to this woman while he was having an affair with him or he told her after the news broke?

^ The ex-hubby is saying that Jesse told McGee that he and Sandra were splitting and that they would release a statement but when she saw them all loveydovey at the Oscars so she realised he lied to her (McGee) therefore she sold her story.

I think that one is BS and that Sandra knew nothing about the affair until her pub rang with the InTouch story.

Hmmm... divorce lawyers... quick. Sandra (though I call her Sandy... she's one of my favorites) seems like she wouldn't take sh*t like this from anybody. Good for her.

I never really got what Sandra saw in Jesse. She just appears so much more classier than he is. I mean, his ex-wife is a p*rn star. That says a lot.

Men just disgust me now really. They don't deserve these beautiful women (Elin, Sandra, Elizabeth Edwards, etc. etc. etc.). Sure makes me wish I were a lesbian...

people.com

Rep: Sandra Bullock Not Seeking a Divorce Lawyer

Tuesday March 23, 2010 07:30 PM ED

Sandra Bullock has not been looking for a divorce lawyer – and neither has husband Jesse James, their reps tell PEOPLE.

TMZ reported Tuesday the actress's representatives "had been in touch with several high-end divorce lawyers," while James's reps had "contacted several lawyers" in case Bullock filed for divorce following his reported infidelity.

Bullock's rep tells PEOPLE: "Neither she nor her representatives have contacted or shopped around for divorce lawyers."

James's rep says the report was untrue.

Bullock's rep also denied an Internet report that on Sunday night Bullock – who has moved out of the family home and has been lying low in the wake of the infidelity news – dined with producers to discuss an upcoming project in which she would play Meryl Streep's daughter.

"The entire report," says the rep, "is another piece of fiction."

You Saw This Coming

vanillagorillamistress.jpg

The gates have opened and here comes the parade of skank sluts! After going through Tiger Woods' slutnami, you should already be prepared. You know what to do. Ring the alarm, slip a condom on each finger, wrap your head in saran wrap and hold tight!

A stripper named Melissa Smith, who has a face only TSG's Craigslist hooker mug shot page could love, has come forward to collect her cashiers check in exchange for the details of her alleged affair with Sandra Bullock's husband Vanilla Gorilla. Just like Boobshi* McGee, Melissa met Vanilla Gorilla online.

Melissa tells Star Magazine that Vanilla Gorilla contacted her through MySpace in 2006 (b*tch was already married to Sandra for one year at this point) after he saw (and jerked to) a picture of her being skanky at a West Coast Choppers party.

Melissa went on to say, "I got a message from this guy saying,'Nice car...that’s my godfather’s.' After a few exchanges, he introduced himself as Jesse James and gave me his e-mail address with the name Vanilla Gorilla."

One e-fuc* led to another e-fuc*, and Melissa eventually traveled to California to meet Vanilla Gorilla at his office. Vanilla Gorilla promised to take her for a ride in one of his cars, but he took her for a ride on his stick shift instead. And they did the dirty on his office couch! I swear that office couch is wanted by the CDC, The Department of Health and Hazmat. If you're planning on sitting on that couch, you better bid farewell to your as*hole first. Because once you sit on it, your as*holewill wither up and die like a slug in a salt storm.

Melissa says that she fuc*ed on Vanilla Gorilla for the next two years. They never used protection.

Thanks for sharing, Melissa. Now exit stage left. Gloria Allred will meet you backstage to check to see how much dignity (if any) you have left in your system. Gloria will also test you on the art of crying on cue. In the wise words of RuPaul: "Don't fuc* it up!" Or DO fuc* it up, so we can be done with you early.

dlisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"