Sandra Bullock (Please put all Sandra news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is exactly what that BI was implying...that soon after one comes out all of the others will too....

...but what, they reps denied them splitting? that's weird.
LB - yeah, i think that's BS too.

I am sorry for Sandra and all the other gorgeous women who have been cheated by their husbands. Personally it would be a double disaster for me, 1st you loose your trust on person you love so much, 2nd it is all over the news, you have to see those skanks on the magazines. Cheating is hard enough when it is private, it is humiliating and embarassinng to handle it on the media.

So I don`t even try to understand what Sandra is going through at the moment, I just wish my best for her.

oh, could be could be...

Sandra Bullock has been hiding out and canceling promotional appearances for 'The Blind Side' since news of her husband's affair broke last week, but x17.com reports that she hosted a business dinner Sunday night outside of LA to talk with film producers about a movie in which she would play Meryl Streep's daughter.
"They laughed and had a great time over grilled chicken, salmon and brown rice," a source at the dinner told x17. "You couldn't even tell she was going through something."
Monday night, the website reports, Sandra dined with family and friends and had a harder time keeping it together.
"Sandy broke down at one point but she came right back," the source said. "She is talking about her next move. So sad and tragic. She is talking a lot about emails the kids are sending to her. It's really emotional here right now."
Another source tells Fox411 that Sandra is seeking comfort in her family and that she has talked to Jesse over the past week.
"[Sandra is] keeping to herself and there are people in her life to help her through this, including her family, especially her father," the source said. "Friends have been calling and checking up on her, but she's doing better every day. She will bounce back."
Meanwhile Sandra and Jesse are both reportedly shopping for divorce lawyers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/23/sandra-bullock-hosts-busi_n_509632.html

i always thought it was weird they were together since they re so different. I guess i was right. he ended up going to those who are more his style.

Cheating is bad but she shouldn t have married him to begin with.
I remember her saying of he opens doors for me blah blah blah, well honey there s no such thing as a perfect man, if he opened doors for u he also was cheating on u.

now let s hope she s not another Victoria Beckham or Cheryl Cole and that she ll actually divorce the cheater.

Reports are all over the place on what exactly is going on at Casa de Bullock. Camp Sandy is insisting the Oscar winner isn't seeking a divorce—yet. But as for the kids, Bullock has said she has a very tight bond with Sunny, the 6-year-old daughter of Jesse James and his p*rn-star ex, Janine Lindemulder.

Attorneys tell me that if Bullock wanted to divorce James after all and seek more formal custody of Sunny, or just court-approved visitations, it would be...

...pretty tough.

Let's talk visitation first.

"Bullock would have an uphill climb if she were to seek visitation," Santa Monica-based family lawyer David Pisarra, of the company Pisarra and Grist, says.

Bullock would need to prove "that if she isn't allowed visitation, it would be a detriment to Sunny's well-being. The problem is that judges make their decisions on cases like these by using very exacting standards, which can be difficult to prove."

As for custody, that would involve quite a bit of mudslinging, particularly at Lindemulder or James. Bullock would have to prove that Sunny's biological parents are unfit, and that she would be a better option for the little girl.

"Bullock has earned the reputation of being an all-around 'nice' person, and she may not have it in her to go after someone in the kind of ways that might be necessary to gain custody," Pisarra says.

Another factor: Lindemulder.

Since the news broke about James and alleged mistress Michelle "Bombshell" McGee, Lindemulder has reportedly decided to seek more time with Sunny, and possibly more custodial rights. Yes, Lindemulder has told TMZ that she would love for Bullock to remain in Sunny's life, but a formal custody arrangement? That's another story.

"A new wrinkle has been added, as the courts tend to side with the biological mother," Pisarra says. "Of course, judges take a myriad of factors in to consideration, such as drug abuse, poor mothering or if, by giving the biological mother custody, the child would be endangered. If this does go to the courts, we can anticipate a lot of dirty laundry being aired."

One last, very distant, possibility: Adoption.

It isn't likely that Lindemulder would take that lying down, but if Bullock managed to pull it off, her chances of custody would obviously be much higher.

"If that is a possibility, she should do that first, and then consider a divorce," attorney Maya Shulman of the firm Adelman & Seide tells me. "An adoptive parent assumes all rights and responsibilities for an adopted child as does the biological parent—custody, child support, etc."

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/ask_the_answer_bitch/b173302_can_sandra_bullock_get_custody_of.html

The Continuing Chronicles Of The Vanilla Gorilla

jessejamesvanillagorilla.jpg

There's almost as many stories going around about Jesse James' adventures in skankery as there are STDs fermenting in his peen hole. Almost. So I've compiled most of the juicy as* warts in one post for your enjoyment. It's less painful if you drink it in one shot. And here we go....

1: A third trick is claiming that she's a card carrying member of Vanilla Gorilla's Gang of Gutter Tramps. Unlike the other two, this one doesn't thrust her crotch for a dollar. Brigitte Daguerre is a photographer from Los Angeles who tells TMZ that she licked on Vanilla Gorilla's banana four times in one year. They exchanged hundreds of sext messages, and he even told her that he wanted to be her monkey. Why does Jesse's taint get moist for monkeys?! Why would I not be surprised if Koko is named as Jesse's fourth mistress.

2: Vanilla Gorilla's ex-wife, p*rn star Janine, is currently living in a halfway house and she managed to get her roommate off the hallway pay phone so she could call the media. Janine is currently fighting Vanilla Gorilla for custody of their 6-year-old daughter Sunny. Sunny has been living with VG and Sandra until Janine gets her shi* together. Janine says that she hopes Sandra will continue to have a relationship with her daughter, "Sunny loves Sandy and vice versa. She's welcome to be a part of every aspect of Sunny's life."

3: Daniel Nardicio from Playgirl tells Life & Style that they will gladly pay Vanilla Gorilla $500,000 if whips out his platano for their cameras. We're already watching VG fuc* himself for free on a daily basis, so this is a pretty good offer.

4: Vanilla Gorilla settled a sexual harassment lawsuit in 2007 with a woman who was a high-level executive in his company. The woman kept a ton of dirty e-mails from VG. In one e-mail, the woman told VG that her stomach was upset and she needed some TUMS. He wrote back, "I have some special fluid that you can drink and it makes it all better." Maybe he had a bottle of banana-flavored Milk of Magnesia in his desk drawer. Because man milk does not calm an angry stomach. It makes your breath smell like curdled goat milk, but it does not cure an upset stomach. VG and the woman settled for $725,000.

5: AND another one of VG's former employees at West Coast Choppers claims he sexually harassed her in 2000. The woman tells Radar, “Jesse James forced me to have sex with him. He forced me to have sex, kidnapped me, locked me up and threatened me. He ruined my life.” She sued him in 2001 and they also settled out of court.

There you go. I'm sure as I hit the publish button, a dozen more monkey wranglers are in line waiting to be swabbed, photographed, fingerprinted and interviewed. Gird your loins, because more are coming. The only b*tch that is smiling over this is Tiger Woods.

dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Janine says that she hopes Sandra will continue to have a relationship with her daughter, "Sunny loves Sandy and vice versa. She's welcome to be a part of every aspect of Sunny's life."

That is very good to hear. That little girl is said to be very attached to Sandy and she doesn't need to be punished for her dad's mistake.

yep, though who knows if she's gonna stick with that statement...

Another Jesse James mistress has been discovered and this one has hired power attorney Gloria Allred!

RadarOnline.com learned exclusively about the existence of Mistress Number 4 and that the as-yet unidentified woman has hired Allred, who famously represented Tiger Woods’ mistress Rachel Uchitel and others.

The new mistress had a several year affair with James, she charges, that ended just recently. And yes, there’s proof. Hundreds of text messages, emails and photos.

Poor Sandra Bullock. With every passing day her husband is exposed to more and more cheating charges as the actress has sought anonymity while trying to sort out her life.

And It’s only fitting that Allred is now involved as James is now facing the same type of firestorm that engulfed Tiger Woods, devastated his wife and derailing his golf career temporarily.

Allred told RadarOnlne.com exclusively: "I represent a beautiful model and businesswoman. She had a three year intimate relationship with Jesse James.

“He pursued her and had strong feeling for her. She is in the process of trying to decide if she will come forward. She has proof of their relationship including hundreds of text messages, emails and photos. The relationship JUST RECENTLY ENDED after the scandal broke."

Allred reportedly represented another woman whom sued James several years ago for sexual harassment, Allred had no comment regarding that case. Allred tells us mistress #4 hasn't been identified by the media.

So far James has been accused of cheating with:
1. Michelle “Bombshell” McGee, a heavily tattooed stripper.
2. Melissa Smith, also a stripper.
3. Brigitte Daguerre, a photographer.
4. The new mystery woman.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...istress-revealed-number-4-hires-gloria-allred

My, my, what a mess. I wonder how all of this will turn out. I was surprised when the apparently false stories came out of her shopping for a divorce lawyer...

Allred told RadarOnlne.com ... "She is in the process of trying to decide if she will come forward ..."

Translation: we're going to bleed the guy for hush money and I get one-third. :yuk:

Bombshell McGee Has A Message For The Haters

nastyskankwhore.jpg

Jesse James' side-ho Bombshi* McGee has attacked all the shi* talkers hiding behind a keyboard by throwing shi* at us while hiding behind a keyboard. Okay. Even playing field. Bomb**** wrote this on her Twitter and Facebook accounts:

"For all you internet warriors on here talking shi*...it's easy to place judgement when your sitting behind a keyboard. Get off your God dam high horse, your shi* don't smell like roses either. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone...in other words FUC* YOU"

It's nice to know that she goes to bible study in between choreographing a striptease to "Die Fahne Hoch" and shaving her pubic hair in the shape of Hitler's stache. Now I haven't read one word in the Bible for at least a million years, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Jesus ever said, "in other words FUC* YOU." If I remember correctly what he really said was, "in other words FUC* YE, b*tches." Git it right, Boobshi*!

dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"