Scandinavian Street Style #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I think the first guy was in pop idol auditions...:ninja:

Hanne said:
How was cph vision fashion fair Mettchen ? I was on holiday doing a bit of simple living so I missed all the yahoo :(

:woot: where did you go?

vision was okay as a matter of fact. it was nice to get to see the new collections with my own eyes. baum und pferdgarten was perfection to me :heart: i'm pretty sure i'll buy everything as soon as it hits the stores in february ! :crush:

Mettchen said:
:woot: where did you go?

vision was okay as a matter of fact. it was nice to get to see the new collections with my own eyes. baum und pferdgarten was perfection to me :heart: i'm pretty sure i'll buy everything as soon as it hits the stores in february ! :crush:
I meet a girl at a party that works for baum und pferdgarten..too bad I didn't find out she worked there untill after the party..otherwise I would have asked her if they were having a sample sale :D

I went to Mols for 2 weeks..simple living..no dishwasher..no washing machine..no phone..no computer..and the weather was great most of the time.

where are these danish pasties then Hanne :judge:

Ellah......i LOVED the ones you posted! karma for you :heart:

Acid said:
where are these danish pasties then Hanne :judge:

Ellah......i LOVED the ones you posted! karma for you :heart:

I juuust got home Sean...haven't had the chance to snip anybody yet..will soon..did you go to Copenhagen allready or have you postponed your trip ?

Love the Helsinki street-style! This thread really inspired me to take some pics of my own, maybe you'll be seeing some Norwegian street-style soon as well. Can't promise, but I'll give it a try....:wink:

perlefine said:
Scandinavian people have really good taste in fashion, love a lot of the skirts. Thanks everyone for the great contributions :woot:

I agree:heart: :woot:

knickerbockers in helsinki. :wink:

20050827_10.jpg

i think she has been posted already but i really like that outfit.

20050809_01.jpg

warning~don't look at the upper body now.

20050820_01.jpg

all from www.hel-looks.com

I like the jacket the first girl is wearing. thanks for the new pics, northernsky

yay, Finland representet here..#110 3rd pic oh well..

I snapped her at the Danish Design Center

Attachments

• Pict2107.jpg
    Pict2107.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 9
Okay, so there is a new swedish site called www.sthlmstil.se with pictures from Stockholm.

Here are a few;

050903b4s.JPG

He's famous in Sweden for "dressing well", I think they said. He was also named the best dressed man in Sweden I believe.

050903b3s.JPG

050825b1s.JPG

050801b4s.JPG

horriblyjollyjin said:
Okay, so there is a new swedish site called www.sthlmstil.se with pictures from Stockholm.

He's famous in Sweden for "dressing well", I think they said. He was also named the best dressed man in Sweden I believe.

Yeah, that's Peter Siepen... ^_^

scandinavian streetstyle pictures=the best ones so far

that guy with the black tuke and black outfit is such a rockstar

:buzz: nicke ! thrilled to see you around .. pictures are fantastic. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disruptivefashion