Selita Ebanks

sepia

Reaction score
Victoria's Secret model now. Anyone have more pics? :flower:

from www.hintmag.com
selitaebanks3.jpg

selitaebanks1.jpg

selitaebanks2.jpg

from www.caymannetnews.com (Selita is Caymanian)
selitaebanks.jpg

WOW. she's stunning. has she done any other shows? i wonder what her walk is like. it must be pretty great if VS is debuting her in their fashion show.
can't wait to see her on the catwalk. we need some more pics though!

I think she's pretty in the new VS commercial.

i dont like her. she seems so bland and commercial. i guess thats good for vs, but there are so many prettier girls they could have made into their "next star" as they seem to be pushing her

Selita had a small segment about here and Izabel as upcoming top model's/angels for Victoria's Secret. Anyone have any editorial or ad work by her, I have alot of HQ runway and HQ backstage photo's of her already. :D

She's definately a beautiful girl.. but she looked like she was trying way to hard at the VS show.

Yes, she is amazingly beautiful. Also, she probably was trying to hard last night in the Victoria Secret(VS) Show, because of the HIGH-PROFILE and high popularity of that particular show, and just the brand in general for such a new model to start out at that status. It's a plessure, not tasted to just any female model out there, alot of model would love to be in her place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->