Selita Ebanks

I agree, I dunno why she was being so hyperactive and downright obnoxious but oh well she looked great!

I think maybe the pressure just got to her!.. everyone keeps saying she's the "Next Tyra" .. those are big shoes to fill considering Tyra's been with VS for so long.. and Tyra has so much personality.

agree, I think this girl is pretty but despite what people think of her, shes no Tyra Banks IMO!

Selita Ebanks @ VS 2005

:heart: she's drop dead GORGEOUS!

selita17ix.jpg
selita29yg.jpg

selita33ak.jpg
selita40hf.jpg

selita57eb.jpg
selita61rf.jpg

selita72cg.jpg
selita84df.jpg

selita99qr.jpg

she's a BOMBSHELL. just radiantly HOT. sooooooooooo sexy. i really REALLY loved her in the show and can't wait to see more of her in future shows. we won't see her on the other runways probably, but i have a feeling she's gonna be a really popular girl for VS.

She's probabaly just stoked that it's her first time doing VS. Video clips, people?

ummm..in the vs show i thought she was either a calendar girl or a state cheerleader...i don't know why she seems too commercial for me

poor girl. she's gorgeous, but she was slightly annoying. maybe she'll calm down over time.

i found her to be idiotic & ubbly. she also looked kinda drunk when she got off stage & started flapping her arms. she's a little too hyper but hopefully she'll be good for the 2nd show. i dont know if she's replacing tyra but i do know that they didnt bring back deanna miller this year so theres a chance that that anything can happen next year.

my impression was that she was a tyra replacement wanabe. I knew before the show tyra was gonna retire then I see her kind of being the annotator/host for the cbs air of VS, which seems to me as if the studio, vs and herself are trying to push the idea that she is this girl who can be a tyra replacement with a good personality. Personally i think she tries too hard and frankly a little c*ck-teasy instead of actually having a good vibrant personality. I think she has a pretty face but her neck isnt long enough apparently. She is still good tho although I think she should do something about her tone. Makes her seem like a c*ck tease. If tyra did what she did it wont have the same effect. Also it seems wierd how she just managed to 'join the crowd' with the top models alongside geiselle, adriana, alessandra, etc at the end when they were dancing. Usuaully only the top models get to stay at the center but here, her first time with vs, she is dancing with the top models whos been with the show for ages. Almost seems like she force herself into there.. you can kinda see alessandra be like.. uhh what do i do.. oh nevermind ill just join her kinda, cause alesandra walked last.

Last edited by a moderator:
Classic Beauty - Selita Ebanks

she looks like a radiant hollywood starlet!

selita9k8yp.jpg

selita10k9ft.jpg
selita11k1kz.jpg

and plus she's got this real nice alicia keys vibe to her. i just saw her in an interview & im REALLy startingto like this girl. :heart:

Selita Ebanks bakstage @ VS 2005

selita127hj.png

selita158is.png

selita136en.png

selita141nd.png

selita58na.png

selita79se.png

Smokin Hot!!!:blush: :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
yourbestfriend said:
Hi Pooja, please remember to post your picture sources or they will be deleted :flower:
they r from hindustantimes.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->