Selita Ebanks

I highly doubt she ever do anything big in Europe. She needs to stick to being a movie star, she looks like one. Not a fashion model, but a movie star yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
kim_tominaga said:
I highly doubt she ever do anything big in Europe. She needs to stick to being a movie star, she looks like one. Not a fashion model, but a movie star yes.

Another reason why they should have chosen Oluchi instead but, anyway..

kim_tominaga said:
uhm... no i dont think so. perhaps they chose her because she looks pretty. not everything is affirmative action.

if it was, then why doesnt Naomi open ever damn VS show. and to futhermore, Ai Tominaga isnt in VS. if VS were only hiring based on color, then Ai would be there.

^ I don't see Ai ever doing a VS show. She's edgy and high-fashion, not very commercial and that's what VS is.

cyberfruit said:
^ I don't see Ai ever doing a VS show. She's edgy and high-fashion, not very commercial and that's what VS is.
thats not the point. the point is VS doesnt hire just because of color. they hire who they think will look decent in lingerie & most importantly... someone who appeals to HETEROSEXUAL MEN.

okay... she does nice pics... but what was wrong with her super fake hair flip at the end of the "candy themed" runway... i meannn... SHE WAS TRYING TOO HARD.... extremeley.. i dont like her at all.....

oh and her body is kind of desproportionate... too long legs, short torso, short neck... and fake boobs! :yuk:

not diggin' the purple.... um.... body floss :lol: , but she is very pretty.

A little commercial imo.

fashionistangeL said:
okay... she does nice pics... but what was wrong with her super fake hair flip at the end of the "candy themed" runway... i meannn... SHE WAS TRYING TOO HARD.... extremeley.. i dont like her at all.....

oh and her body is kind of desproportionate... too long legs, short torso, short neck... and fake boobs! :yuk:

she's horrible.....................the worst in VS history.

why did they wrap that purple ribbon in her short neck, it just accentuates it.......her body really does look scary!

This girl looked stunning at the VS show and I'm not sure why you guys are hating on her energy so much. How would you act if you got asked to do the VS show? Would you hide in a corner? No! You'd make sure you got your fifteen mintues and savor the memory.

I think we're getting too used to alabaster cloned mannequins with no joie de vivre and zero personality. She's one of the nicest pro models that I have ever met, works her *** off and booked one of the most coveted campaigns a model can get.

Kudos Selita! You earned it.

Terrima183 said:
This girl looked stunning at the VS show and I'm not sure why you guys are hating on her energy so much. How would you act if you got asked to do the VS show? Would you hide in a corner? No! You'd make sure you got your fifteen mintues and savor the memory.

I think we're getting too used to alabaster cloned mannequins with no joie de vivre and zero personality. She's one of the nicest pro models that I have ever met, works her *** off and booked one of the most coveted campaigns a model can get.

Kudos Selita! You earned it.

Exactly! No one is perfect,and this was her first runway show I believe?Of course she was gonna be a little hyper,jumpy,offbeat etc.She tried,so leave her alone.No one is perfect...She's worked so hard to get where she is,and has come a long way.She's gorgeous,practice makes perfect.I'm sure there are some girls on here far WORST than her.Atleast she made it to the show.Give her a break,she tried she can do better.No one on this planet is perfect.:rolleyes: She was just having a good time.If this was my first show,I'd be hella excited and struting my stuff.There are some things she still should work on,but geez people have been so harsh about her.She's gonna do better.

She's so adorable! She seems so sweet and bubbly.:flower:

cyberfruit said:

Ai should defintely do VS one day. She can look commercial too! Remember that fishbowl over her head in DnG? Gosh she looks so cute!

Selita New's:

Selita has I cosmetic ad I think, I saw a photo of her in the mall, Im 100% sure it was her. She had some simple, elegant make-up on. It was a beauty shot, over the shoulder, serious faced photo. With a plain white background. Im not sure what it was for because it didn't have any writing on it, and the only thing around the ad was make-up and a Estee Lauder stand, and I doubt it wasn't for Estee Lauder. :D

BLAND
BLAND
BLAND

and the pictures of her humping that weird guy on the first page make me want to barf.

yes i agree with some. her neck is too short thats her major problem, and she is very actress looking. in one of the pics she posted, she can almost compete similarity with eva longoria. she also seems like someone who can star in desperate housewives. and who says being actressy looking is a bad thing anyways, more people like actresses than theydo models, but that is only because people are exposed to actresses more than models though. however i believe true essence of human perfection comes from the modelling side. the girls that do modelling have stunning faces and perfect bodies, something the acting side yields far far less, to the point of near non existant

I have to agree that she does have a weird body.The only thing that is abnoramally skinny are her arms.And the rest of her is pretty thick and toned.Twig arms and a nice toned body do NOT go together.:yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->