Serena Williams

Serena Williams @ Zac Posen 2008 Fashion Show during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2008, September 11
celebutopia

Serena Williams and Jada Pinkett Smith @ "The Kingdom" world premiere in Los Angeles, September 17
celebutopia

She is so unfortunate looking and her style is nasty.

Sometimes I feel guilty when people (including myself) bash Serena on her looks. I think she has come a long way from what she use to look like. Also, it appears she has soften her own judgment on dating men in her own race.

I think she looks beautiful in the latest set of photos. I can't find anything "nasty" about it but to each her own.

Serena has improved quite a bit. Dumping those hair extensions and softening her makeup have helped her a lot.

Louis Vuitton Gala Celebrating the Murakami Exhibition
tennis2.jpg
tennis1.jpg
jake9.jpg
lvgala8.jpg
lvgala.jpg
jake8.jpg
serrena2.jpg

S:LSA

Serena Williams @ Louis Vuitton Murakami Exhibition in Los Angeles, October 28
celebutopia

I think she looks beautiful in the latest set of photos. I can't find anything "nasty" about it but to each her own.

Serena has improved quite a bit. Dumping those hair extensions and softening her makeup have helped her a lot.

Actually I said her style was nasty, not her and as you said, it is each to their own.

She looks nice in the last set of shots. She finally were something that flatters her shape and her hair and makeup look good.

I like the last dress but I think the way it cuts across her chest is a bit odd. Her shoulders seem less developed than usual but maybe it's the way she's posing.

Her makeup is perfect.

^Who is helping Serena out with her physical image lately? The person deserves a pay raise.

Serena has been looking fab lately! I guess she got a new stylist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->