Sergio Ramos

But there are still so many bad influences in RM for him, fashion-wise (Cristiano Ronaldo for one) :D

Well, thank god, they all look good in their uniforms, suits, and swimsuits! The rest of their choices, well, they provide us with a different kind of joy!

Sergio Ramos, David Villa, Fernando Llorente, Xavi Hernandez and Pepe Reina we're guests last night at DJ David Guetta's party F*ck me I'm famous last night on the spanish island Ibiza

Sergio-and-Pepe-at-Guetta-party-500x342.jpg

kickette.com

Iker Casillas arrived yesterday in LA. Sergio Ramos and Xavi Alonso are expected to join the team on Thursday..

realmadrid.com

Did anyone see his English tweet today? He asked for patience from his English speaking fans because he doesn't feel secure enough with it yet. :heart:

yeah I saw it, I really doubt his English would be even that good to tweet like that so it must be from some manager or someone like that.

yeah I saw it, I really doubt his English would be even that good to tweet like that so it must be from some manager or someone like that.

His manager is his brother, I doubt his English even better than Sergio's. Considering the fact that the Tweets are posted with an iPhone I think it is Sergio himself. I think someone else his running his Facebook though, since I've seen posts while Sergio was on a plane to LA :lol:

On the Sergio bandwagon now..So Cristiano is not the only RM player..I want to Tightly Hug....:D

Last edited by a moderator:
He seems like so much fun:D

sergioyouhotpiece.jpg

(kickette.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omukai
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"