Sex and the City Movie *Update* The Movie Sequel in the Works

It's so strange. Because it seems like I am the only one who liked it...

It's so strange. Because it seems like I am the only one who liked it...
i dunno,after watching this i had to remind myself that this once was a tv show. it doesn't have anything to it anymore, just your everyday big women movie.:doh:

OMG ITS HERE! I'm late oh yes I am -_-; but it looks like a lot of bubbly light fun.. !

Last edited by a moderator:
The clothes look so much better in the trailer than in pictures. I can't wait til it comes out already.

ok ok, so there's been a lot of rumours around, anything confirmed? (i wrote in white what i've heard, highlight if you want to read it!)

is it true big goes poor and by the looks of the trailer, carrie move s back into her old flat ,no?
does someone actually die???

I have never heard that someone will die!!! OMG, I hope it's not one of the girls, because this would make the movie such a soap opera...

So I hope it's not true ^_^

i know! but i was thinking more like someone like magda or something haha

Didnt Magda die in the last movie? Or the producers 'filmed her dying but then cut the scene out' .. doubt it'd be in the next movie..

Oh god! The movie picture is horrible! She lloks lika an alien!

plus premieres given reason for amazing clothing. I honestly don't really care about the storylines - it's basically 2 hours of Pat Field's work set to music and with some bubbly background chatter and quite frankly, I'd pay for that.

And I will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->