Shailene Woodley

Love the Stella dress. Is it fitted weirdly or is it just the hand in the pockets pushing it down/forward? Either way, her face is stunning.

Vanity Fair and Juicy Couture's “Vanities” 20th Anniversary party (February 20)

vanities-022012-52.jpg
vanities-022012-51.jpg

vanities-022012-50.jpg
vanities-022012-49.jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

She always looks better with her hair down and I like that she never wears a lot of makeup.

Shailene Woodley arrives at the 5th Annual Women In Film Pre-Oscar Party HQ Feb 24

Celebutopia

Is she going to the Oscars tonight? to present or something?

^The Oscars are tomorrow and it's likely she will attend.

Actress Shailene Woodley attends the 2012 Film Independent Spirit Awards at Santa Monica Pier on February 25, 2012 in Santa Monica, California.
Shailene+Woodley+Jameson+Irish+Whiskey+2012+tULrlPWvR7fl.jpg
Shailene+Woodley+Jameson+Irish+Whiskey+2012+pRZu_9qy0P7l.jpg

She won and slipped into her favourite Chloe flats ^_^:
Shailene+Woodley+2012+Film+Independent+Spirit+XyMPpqi9b2vl.jpg

zimbio

Gotta love how natural and carefree this girl is.

I saw a red sole in some of the pictures, so I instantly assumed Christian Louboutin and I believe they are this model (Duvette:(

img-thing

polyvore

I really like what she has on. Very beautiful top and I just love those Chloe flats :heart:

I meant tomorrow night, gotta stop thinking faster than typing :lol:
but is she confirmed as a presenter?
I don't believe so. She went to the BAFTAs and she wasn't a presenter/nominee so I don't see why she won't go to the Oscars to support The Descendants. :flower:

I saw a red sole in some of the pictures, so I instantly assumed Christian Louboutin and I believe they are this model (Duvette:(

polyvore

Oh, Then they probably are! I just saw the metallic toe and assumed they were Vuitton pre-fall.. thanks for the ID

I love that she choose to wear that! She looks great. I can't wait to see what she'll wear tomorrow.

That C.Kane top is gorgeous, beautiful beading and colors:heart:, not sure with the black pants for an award show but overall nice look. I hope she choices something pretty and youthful to wear tonight and doesnt try to go the super mature/sexy route.:D

Shailene Woodley at the 84th Annual Academy Awards (February 26).

shailene-woodley-022612-%20(5).jpg
shailene-woodley-022612-%20(4).jpg

shailene-woodley-022612-%20(2).jpg
shailene-woodley-022612-%20(1).jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back