Shailene Woodley

W Magazine's Best Performances 2012
Photographed by Mario Sorrenti
Styled by Edward Enninful

Shailene Woodley in The Descendants

“I did a ton of commercials growing up. My friends would go to soccer practice, and I would go to an audition. It was just a fun hobby. It’s still a fun hobby—nothing more.”

Eres bra and briefs.

Hair by Ward at Bryan Bantry Agency NYC; makeup by Aaron de Mey at Art Partner.
wmagazine

Shailene Woodley - 23rd Annual Producers Guild Awards (January 21)

celebutopia

I think she is lovely. But the makeup at the Producers Guild Awards above is garish. Takes away from her natural beauty.

Actress Shailene Woodley arrives at the 64th Annual Directors Guild Of America Awards held at the Grand Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland on January 28, 2012 in Hollywood, California.

celebutopia

I think it's cute dress for her. She looks nice with a little bit messy hair and natural make up.

Actress Shailene Woodley arrives at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 29, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.
Shailene+Woodley+18th+Annual+Screen+Actors+n2RBHl_Lw-dl.jpg
Shailene+Woodley+18th+Annual+Screen+Actors+WXGQ6GJDGxil.jpg

zimbio

^I don´t like the dress but I don´t mind it, the hair on the other hand... :ninja:

Why is she wearing l'wren scott? she's not 35 nor is she Nicole Kidman

^hahaha.:D Never wouldve guessed this was Lwren Scott though not her typical style. I think its age appropriate for her but still not crazy about it. THe red lace Valentino was lovely on her the only thing that ruined it was the undergarments, wouldve been better if it had just been lined so it wasnt see through.

Vanity Fair March 2012 : The Hollywood Issue by Mario Testino

vanityfair

bigger VF image.
I like the bombshell look, at first glance I thought she was Sofia Vergara lol

vanityfairhollywoodissu.jpg

justjared.com via serendipity8777

Shailene Woodley arrives on the red carpet before the Virtuosos Award Tribute at the Arlington Theatre on February 3, 2012 in Santa Barbara, California.

celebutopia

^according to imdb she´s 5' 8" (1.73 m) but imo her lean physique makes her look taller than that... at least in "Secret Life..." she looks taller than the boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->