Shock! Chanel Does Menswear

Wow! I love the blue coat and the printed grey coat. I wonder why style.com didn't include these pictures on their site.

i want that first dark grey jacket and scarf!!

......and the campaign please!

I like a few of the pieces...but I think it's pretty hard for a guy to say "it's a Chanel" with a straight (no pun intended) face when getting compliments about his jacket....for now anyway. :blush:

i like all of the outfits...! i think they would all look great on Acid :wink:

My God! Finally!! :buzz:

Even though is not something I would wear, except from the dark coat and scarve :heart:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Those pics look so fake, but I think its so hot that he has done a few looks for men this season.

I really like the third outfit with the jacket. I think it's about time he started doing menswear though. :flower:

I do hope I am NOT putting a spoke in the wheel , but according to FWD , these clothes are ACTUALLy meant for women .

Karl Lagerfeld has done a Yohji and shown some outfits on models of the opposite sex . :wacko:

KIT :innocent:

Originally posted by kit@Mar 7th, 2004 - 6:04 pm
Karl Lagerfeld has done a Yohji and shown some outfits on models of the opposite sex . :wacko:

KIT :innocent:
That's truly bizarre. And just what exactly does that achieve? To make chic women across the world strive to have a masculine figure? :P

And I thought Lagerfeld has been doing menswear for years under his own (not exactly commercial successfuly and most often editorially ignored) label?

Originally posted by lilliojAnna@Mar 7th, 2004 - 2:54 pm
GIVE me that last model!!!
lol he's gorgeous, so is the collection :flower:

Apparently these clothes come as big as a size 48, so a very lean man (typical Karl) could fit into them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->