Short hair

^ lovely!

i'd love for my hair to look like that..
i can get it that length - but at 3inches my natural wave kicks in..
and i can't get it to look that smooth, unless w/ an iron...
but i don't want high-maintenance hair.

ANY SHORT HAIR PIX w/ this length (^) and relative style
but with wavy hair?

Or anything else: short hair where the person has wavy hair?

merci buckets.
:flower:

cool. i have always believed girls look better with short hair. give them the edge, the spunk.
i've never had long hair before, well,the last time i had long hair was when i was 7 years old.
lol

i've had short hair for awhile, but in august i went short short, and i'm pretty happy with it. i thought i about growing it out, but now i've decided I can't handle the grow out currently and I'm gonna cut it again, i think.
Picture562.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
samegirlyouknow said:
i've had short hair for awhile, but in august i went short short, and i'm pretty happy with it. i thought i about growing it out, but now i've decided I can't handle the grow out currently and I'm gonna cut it again, i think.

Oh, that haircut looks really sweet on you - very Winona-like! ^_^

u know those cute mohawks seen on nora on project runway and naima on ANTM? i think they fabulous! my hair is currently a lil bit like that, though the sides need a lil bit of trimming.

Cropped Hair

Short hair is really becoming a big hairstyle for 2006. A la sienna miller's hair.

I think its a great look for certain people :flower: :heart:

scans done by me, Teen Vouge Feb. 2006

seventeen magazine and firstview

Thanks snickerdoodles! I plan on getting my hair cropped soon. Either like the one in the photo, or something similar to the picture below.

th_56584_hsh_pic.jpg

i love how cropped hair looks! i currently have my hair a la nicole richie and i want a change once more. once you go short, you become addicted to it

It looks like a bob that's had some razor thinning done. It's a pretty easy hairstyle to get and keep up. It looks awful on me, because my hair is really bushy and I don't have the commitment to flatten it daily, but for someone with naturally fine and straight hair, this is one of the optimal haircuts.

ive noticed, this hair cut doesnt look as great on us darker haired gals :P

ill take that back. juliana imai, her short hair is amazing!! from her thread
00075.L.JPG

1778_17080.jpg

1778_17099.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We already have a thread on this..... Will be merged to the old one. :wink:

Mariacarla Boscono
Before and after
Source: style.com

00650m.jpg
00300m.jpg

ive always wanted to ask someone about this!!!

if you have a "big" nose... more or less... short hair would make it look bigger no? and make you look worse.... i dont know why but i think that long hair would suit a face like that better.... but i have LOTS of curiosity in going short!!!!!!! help please!! :flower:

oh and no offense but mariacarla looks terrible there.............. maybe it was for the show but whats with the eyebrows and extra-blonde-hair that doesnt suit her at all

i used to have short hair! i loved it,now its a little past my boob but i always dream about it being short again because it was so cute. but having longer hair makes me less self concious about my other features so im sticking with it even though i'm tempted to chop it off

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->