Should I Buy This?

clueless

Reaction score
Well I'm sure you all know what the LV Papillon looks like but just in case you forgot I'll jog your memory-
papillon30.jpg

Anyway, I was wondering for those of you that have it, do you usually fit all you want in it without having to squash it all in? Is it comfortable to carry and everything? I just want it to carry with me to the shops and stuff, so I want it to be easy to chuck around you know?
Thanks! :flower:

Originally posted by clueless@Nov 9 2004, 08:39 AM
Well I'm sure you all know what the LV Papillon looks like but just in case you forgot I'll jog your memory-
papillon30.jpg

Anyway, I was wondering for those of you that have it, do you usually fit all you want in it without having to squash it all in? Is it comfortable to carry and everything? I just want it to carry with me to the shops and stuff, so I want it to be easy to chuck around you know?
Thanks! :flower:
[snapback]424398[/snapback]​

I have the bedford in the monogram vernis canvas and I love it. It fits a lot, but is quite hard to carry over the shoulder as it can get slightly squished so I usually carry it as a handbag.

If you want a bag to chuck around the Speedy 30 is best IMO, you can fit sooo much in it :flower:

Was considering getting that LV, but thought it'd be too small to carry what I usually carry... I need larger bags.

is the bag shown in the picture not a fake?

I agree, if you are planning on wearing this over your shoulder it is uncomfortable. I can fit a lot into the larger papillon and it comes with the small cosmetic/accessory roll. I love the style of the bag, but these days I am all about carrying what is comfortable. I love louis vuitton, they are so well made. I think it is a wise choice and investment to go with this line. I would go to the store and try on the bag. Ask to put all of your items in the bag. Good luck!

Papollion is roomy , and comfy...
if you want to consider other options, the Noe (originally created to carry 5 bottles of champaigne) or Speedy30 like Love said above are both roomy too (but you'll have to hold it as opposed to carrying on your shoulder, i find the speedy more of a plane/short travel bag)..
You can always pay the shop a visit and try all on before making a decission :flower:

Attachments

• noe.jpeg
    noe.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 15
  • speedy30.jpeg
    speedy30.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 15
the only logo'd lv i would ever consider is the speedy because it is extremely functional and classic...everything else is either just too gimicky or boring for me... :flower:

why would you want something that every tom dick and harry has

if i were you i would get something a bit less ghetto

Originally posted by Acid@Nov 9 2004, 04:02 PM
i would get something a bit less ghetto
[snapback]424980[/snapback]​
:lol:

Get a speedy 30 in tangerine epi - if you want a big sexy bag to hurl around town.

It's my fave functional Lv :smile:

Originally posted by AlexN@Nov 9 2004, 04:40 PM
Oh, please not the monogram...
[snapback]424956[/snapback]​

Ha ha ha! Come on now, it's not THAT bad is it? I like the monogram!
But the speedy does look good, but maybe a little too big for me, sory of like something someone to carry to the office..not really me. But we shall see. I'm still liking the look of the papillon, but I'm not liking what I'm hearing from those of you who allready have it!

well...i don't have it, but everyone else does... and from what i gather and from having 'tried it on' before, you can wear this one as a shoulderbag, but i don't think its that comfortable. i think it looks better in the 26. the 30 looks better in the damier

Originally posted by clueless@Nov 10 2004, 01:39 AM
Ha ha ha! Come on now, it's not THAT bad is it? I like the monogram!
[snapback]425650[/snapback]​
Well, then you should buy it. I guess you've just answered your question. :flower:

Originally posted by AlexN@Nov 10 2004, 02:08 PM
Well, then you should buy it. I guess you've just answered your question. :flower:
[snapback]426114[/snapback]​
Well it seems like it is not all that functional...now I am sort of considering the speedy, but I still am not sure,I really think it's too big for me.

I'd opt for something you'll be able to stand for a long time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghesquiere98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->