Should short people boycott fashion?

sakina said:
i mean honestly, almost everybody has some body issue that makes it very hard to find clothes. so i don't think really boycotting would really help and everybodys bodies are different but maybe simply bringing more attention to being petite would help.

So true! I am very small and thin (1.50 and 44kg) and find clothes easily. But I know I have to alter the hems of trousers, lenght of sleeves, etc. I have a sewing machine and do the alterations myself, which are pretty simple.

I find that sizes are increasingly small and long (at least in Europe), as if women were becoming more spaghetti-like. They don't!!:angry:

shadow said:
I find that sizes are increasingly small and long (at least in Europe), as if women were becoming more spaghetti-like. They don't!!:angry:

I think the same is true for men's sizes... They're still labelled 46/48/50 and so on, when they in reality are more like 146/148/150 or made for even longer people than that!

i'm becoming more hopeful, i recently found jeans with a 30" inseam that is actually 30":lol: no hemming?! that's novel to me:P

I don't have a problem just getting things altered. It's usually only jeans anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->