Sienna Miller

Well to be honest if you see alot of her pre Jude outfits she was not so stylish. I actually do like the new outfits alot but they just seem to polished.

^I didn't say "pre-Jude", I said before she was FAMOUS. When she was with Jude she was just "Jude Law's girlfriend", not the famous actress she is now. Anyway I remember seeing a pic of her back then and immediatly wondering who this woman was, because I loved her style.

Correct me if I am wrong but pre Jude is before she was famous. Granted she had some great outfits at the begining of her fame but I am talking way before that.

Sienna Miller leaving The Ivy in West Hollywood, January 8

Didn't see these posted yet :unsure::flower:

hqcb.net

sisi01 said:
Is it me or did Sienna remove the brown jewel/studs from her Miu Miu sandals???? I have the same pair and they look exactly the same except hers dont have the studs???? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE her hair, makeup, and dress!!:heart: :heart: what kind of hairstyle is that??? who makes the dress???????
I was going to say something about that! I have the exact same pair, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that I've sent them back to Mui Mui 4 times because one by one each of the jewels has fallen off. when they come back "reinforced" the ones that weren't fall off lol. quite disappointing but I lvoe that sienna keeps wearing them I do too

her style now looks ok. But just ok. Dunno, but it doesnt inspire me like some time before, or make me wonder how the hell she pulled it off. It just looks like typical starlet dressing in hollywood - cute but safe. :flower:

Yikes! Just saw Factory Girl. HORRIBLE!! If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask...

there were tons of holes in the plot, the costumes and makeup looked cheap, but what really bothered me was Sienna's lack of a neck...her voice continually changes from Briitish to something like Edie's...awful

emily marie said:
Yikes! Just saw Factory Girl. HORRIBLE!! If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask...

there were tons of holes in the plot, the costumes and makeup looked cheap, but what really bothered me was Sienna's lack of a neck...her voice continually changes from Briitish to something like Edie's...awful

oh how disappointing. i will have to wait and see to make up my own mind, but it would have been a let down for u.

on another note she is looking bloody gorgeous in the red

She's nude a lot in the movie. Lots of cheesy costume changes, but not as many (gorgeous) costume changes as in Marie-Antoinette.

Zkunis said:
More from January 8, Siennalocked out of her own movie screening "Camille"
hqcb

Does anyone know who makes Sienna's top and headband?

Last edited by a moderator:
aside from her voice and her neck, how was her acting?

haha, neck. I was not wowed, but not taken aback like "OH GOD THAT'S BAD." Nothing to get nominated over, in my opinion. Again, if she was in a REAL movie about Edie, she would do much better. She just didn't have enough to work with.

There's this ridiculous scene at the end where she's in the restaurant (in the trailer - YOU MADE A FOOL OUTTA ME) and she attacks Andy physically. Come on. Why does everyone make Andy out to be the bad guy? That's really how they portrayed him. What's worse is that he seemed to have an attraction sexually to her, while he was prominently gay and kept to himself - in the film they go to his mom/his house, get close, he looks at her "that way" and she flirts with him. And then he gets all jealous when Hayden Christensen comes along.

And there's these interview/counseling/therapy session with her where she talks - which is where her Edie voice is the best throughout the whole movie. She looks kind of like Jennifer Garner during these parts, but Jennifer is much prettier IMO. She has the long dark hair, long floral dress, gold earrings. The film and this "talking head" scenes feel kind of like a documentary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->