Sienna Miller

Zkunis said:
Sienna and a friend out and about in Beverly Hills, January 9

hqcb

Is it me or did Sienna remove the brown jewel/studs from her Miu Miu sandals???? I have the same pair and they look exactly the same except hers dont have the studs???? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE her hair, makeup, and dress!!:heart: :heart: what kind of hairstyle is that??? who makes the dress???????

i love the photos from the "factory girl" lunch.she's so beautiful!!

Cocktail Party for the Cast of The Weinstein Co.'s 'Bobby' Hosted by Janet & Martin Sheen
wireimage

wow, seems like we lauded her a little too early.......i mean she had really nice outfits in the last few days, but this seems to ruin it all....:(

made some avys! Feel free to use them :flower:

352954806_d59b6d68bf_o.jpg
352954807_42c3f34dcc_o.jpg
352954808_e9ff20f06d_o.jpg
352954811_a6e7f8adf0_o.jpg
352954812_139cc31bd6_o.jpg

^ Zkunis those are amazing :flower:
What happened with her last outfit ????Wtf was she thinkin' :blink: :doh:

love the dress, H A T E the shoes., they seem really ugly, i wish the pictures were bigger.

I have a feeling she has hired a stylist as her style went from very bad to pretty good in a very short amount of time:innocent:

me too...after all sienna is like every other girl in the hollywood buisness...they always have to be well dressed...just like barbies..
I wish Sienna was different but she isn't!

^Nah, It's all Sienna. IMO the woman had style before she became famous. She just seems to wear whatever she wants regardless of what others think. Some of her clothing choices have been downright ugly, but others have been sublime:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->