Sienna Miller

WOW i just dont know what to say,except that i am pissed.Who the hell does he think he is to call her names let alone her mother.:ninja:
I sooo hope he gets out of buisness after that lawsuit.
That ******

nicolefan said:
it's her publicist/friend, Ciara Parkes. They're often pictured together.

thank you! I was about to say that. She's the same person they thought was her mother when they were wearing the matching pink cowgirl costumes that were made fun of on Perez's site (surprise surprise...):rolleyes:

People always feel the need to comment to make themselves feel good it's called insecurity.

Ps:

NMB0GMF_mn.jpg
burberry

neimanmarcus.com

Last edited by a moderator:
41 street said:
from perezh
he is saying that is her mom , and it is not!!!!!

They often confuse Ciara (is that her name?) for her mother. It's her publisist, I'm convienced that she doesn't have any other clients :-p.

wireimage
Lunch with Sienna Miller to Celebrate "Factory Girl" at Mr. Chow

She looks effortlessly chic in these pics. Cant wait for the NY premiere!

hey does anyone know which designer Sienna's silver sandals are??? the ones she's wearing when she's leaving the Ivy w/her publicist with the grey/silver Burberry dress???

anys said:

The top magazine scan about Sienna's boots I just wanted to clarify in case any of you girls look for them, that they are NOT Stella McCartney they are Burberry Elgin boots, Sienna said what she was wearing when she was on the Regis&Kelly show awhile back for the movie Casanova, she said she was wearing Superfine jeans and Burberry boots, and I am VERY happy to say that I own the absolutely LOVELY!!!! boots!!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->