Sienna Miller

More Pics of Sienna in Beverly Hills on Jan 9th

hqcb.net

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLLYWOOD, CA, January 10, 2007 – Steve Carell, Adrian Grenier, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Eva Longoria and Sienna Miller have been set as presenters at “The 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards” to be telecast live on NBC Monday, January 15 (8 – 11:00 p.m. EST) at The Beverly Hilton.

do you know who makes the dress she is wearing? I really like it. thanks

Ivonka24 said:
I noticed that recently she is into wearing her hair up!!! I pretty like it.

I think that's because she's letting her hair grow again. i like it too. but i prefer her long her over the short cut.

her last outfits are all great except for the vintage versace - i am not keen on it.

I loved that interview SO much. she's so candid in it.

that site says her blue dress is prada but I don't think it is. anyone else know???

by the way I also think she's too poolish...I mean her style is more polish..she looks great indeed..but it's not the all Sienna..she changed and it's normal we all do...

tindi-rindi said:
her style now looks ok. But just ok. Dunno, but it doesnt inspire me like some time before, or make me wonder how the hell she pulled it off. It just looks like typical starlet dressing in hollywood - cute but safe. :flower:

I totally agree. All these latest photos look nice, but just nice, nothing amazingly inspirational and new, nothing creative and different or genius, like she used to be. They just all seem rather boring actually, and not really worth looking at. Who is left, that is different?:cry:

GIRL'S BEST FRIEND

Armed with a box of Godiva confections, Sienna Miller kicks off the year's biggest chocolate-giving occasion – Valentine's Day – by unveiling the company's Hearts on Fire $1 million diamond shopping spree contest in Century City, Calif., on Tuesday.
people.com

nice! Is that the old moschino cape thing? No it looks new. I wonder if she threw out all her pre-factory girl clothes or something because she rarely wears that older stuff. jeez i wish I knew what salvation army she donated it to. :-P

Thank you! I LOVE the way she did her hair!
siennagodiva06yc4.jpg

siennagodiva05wr7.jpg

siennagodiva02lw6.jpg

siennagodiva01zm1.jpg

posted at the forum of sienna-miller.org

She looks cute but her face definately looks older for her age. She should stop smoking!! IT also looks horrid in all of the photographs - makes her look hard which I don't think she is.

roca3itch i wondered about her old clothes too. Wouldn't it be great to be the friens that gets some of the stuff she no longer wears!!

Anyway i thinks she looks great at the godiva thing. I love her smile in the pictures posted!

I absolutely LOVE that red Moschino cape thing.

from whowhatweardaily.com

WWSWSIENNA.jpg

Our mailboxes have been overflowing with readers sending in notes requesting information on what Sienna Miller’s been sporting in recent pictures. All of the above images are from the last two months and her dressing details are continued on the following page.

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/1. The International Palm Springs Film Festival Awards, wearing a vintage Ossie Clark gown. 2. The Chain of Hope Autumn Ball (London) wearing Spring 07 Pucci and favorite best accessory, her sister Savannah. The girls are launching their design line Twenty8Twelve (named after Sienna’s birthday). 3. Off duty in Palm Springs, wearing Chanel sandals. 4. At the December wedding of Frances Armstrong-Jones and Rodolphe von Mannsthal in Hanover Square, London, wearing a Fall 2004 Chloe dress. 5. Cocktail party for the cast of “Bobby” in Santa Monica, wearing Spring 07 Stella McCartney.

Ivonka24 said:
I noticed that recently she is into wearing her hair up!!! I pretty like it.

it s in that stage where it s neither long nor is it short. so wearing it up s the best solution and it suits her. it s different.

os: she looks adorable in that red jacket that i :heart: so much

kochie332 said:
HOLLYWOOD, CA, January 10, 2007 – Steve Carell, Adrian Grenier, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Eva Longoria and Sienna Miller have been set as presenters at “The 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards” to be telecast live on NBC Monday, January 15 (8 – 11:00 p.m. EST) at The Beverly Hilton.

this is great news!!
can't wait to see what she'll be wearing:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanyeb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->