made some avys! Feel free to use them :flower:

352954806_d59b6d68bf_o.jpg
352954807_42c3f34dcc_o.jpg
352954808_e9ff20f06d_o.jpg
352954811_a6e7f8adf0_o.jpg
352954812_139cc31bd6_o.jpg

your awesome thanks

http://hollywood-elsewhere.com/archives/2007/01/sienna_miller_i.php

Jeffrey Wells has an Mp3 up of his interview with Sienna. It is pretty rare to hear an entire interview, she's "on the clock" promoting her work, but she gives some dish about her upcoming films, going to Sundance soon, etc.

He attached about 3 or 4 big time up close pictures to the interview, but they are waaaay to big for me to post here.

I love British accents!

Attachments

• sienna1.jpg
    sienna1.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god, just watched the first 5 minutes of factory girl, amazing so far, totally understand the no neck part, starting from the first scene. i dont get it. why havnt i noticed it before? maybe it's the costume? anyways, love the accent, and she's wearing the same earings with the gold hoop that she wore in the recent candid pics. love love love them. so glad i got the hold of the dvd.

She looks gorgeous at the Godiva store, love the red jacket! And yes the rush of Sienna pics is amazing , I hope they keep coming!:D

Sharon Stone, in Elsie Katz Couture, and Sienna Miller, in vintage Versace

fashionweekdaily

Here is the rest of the pictures, she looks a little tired, but I'm loving the dress.

My very first attachment posts, this is quite a moment for me. :D

http://www.hollywood-elsewhere.com/

Attachments

• sienna3.jpg
    sienna3.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 115
  • sienna2.jpg
    sienna2.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 732
  • sienna4.jpg
    sienna4.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 75
:bounce: Oh my goodness. Has anyone else seen the many factory girl clips on youtube?! They're so exciting, although I'm thinking the movie might be a little silly. I'm taking it all with a pinch of salt.. and I'll enjoy it nonetheless ^_^

The clips are mostly from the guy who posted this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztLfxTtce40

The lady that plays Nico...hahaha

Sienna's voice sounds pretty spot on here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-cR2do5LEA :smile:

murakailover said:
oh my god, just watched the first 5 minutes of factory girl, amazing so far, totally understand the no neck part, starting from the first scene. i dont get it. why havnt i noticed it before? maybe it's the costume? anyways, love the accent, and she's wearing the same earings with the gold hoop that she wore in the recent candid pics. love love love them. so glad i got the hold of the dvd.
Where did you get it on dvd?

my friend downloaded it from some sort of bit torrent website, it was for screening purpose only he knows i'm such a sienna fan so he made me a copy. i think overall she's wonderful that sort of carefree partygirl image really suits her personality, the costumes are a little on the cheapside and i think the story line is a little weak, like someone else said earlier, if she whould have a better script to work with she would have done a better job. one funny part was trying to search mk olsen throughout the movie, her part was so little, in the background, no lines, you hardly notice her.

emily marie said:
Yikes! Just saw Factory Girl. HORRIBLE!! If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask...

there were tons of holes in the plot, the costumes and makeup looked cheap, but what really bothered me was Sienna's lack of a neck...her voice continually changes from Briitish to something like Edie's...awful

really? i loved it! yeah..the clothes looked a bit cheap sometimes... i didnt notice the neck part (maybe because i have a short neck?)

her voice was never british at all (even though in the trailer it was...i think they must have edited it?) ! the accent was perfect like in alfie..but edie-esque, of course.

i think that whats "suspicious" (stylist-wise) is the fact that she has been wearing a lot of designer stuff now. i mean, she used to wear matthew williamson, marni, missoni, balenciaga and alexander mcqueen before she was famous, but you couldnt just say "hey thats X !" its like everything is very fresh from the catwalk. (btw, does that make any sense !?!?) anyway, i like the burberry top-outfit. i dont like the chloe dress and i think sharon stone's outfit is 100 times cooler than sienna's. but thats just me. im just happy she ditched those horrible extensions that were trashy trashy trashy. this goes for everyone (starlet or not) who wears extensions, YOU CAN TELL YOU HAVE FAKE HAIR! i just dont understand why she wore them!!

omg so many new picures and i've been away for just 2 days!
sadly though,among all those new pics there wasnt a single outfit that made me go wow.like it ued 2 be before with this girl,circa alfie and jude and post break-up,i used to want to copy her every single look.now its like okkkkk,sometihng that kate bosworth or mischabarton would wear,bit blah.
cant wait to see her nylon photoshoot,interview should be good too,they always have intesting stories on celebs

^even though her outfits arent wow, i dont think kate bosworth or mischa barton could put together those looks and wear them like sienna did

I got to see FG through a private screening at a studio here in town, so it was on the (slightly) big screen.

I have eMule, a video/audio downloading program I use for my foreign/hard-to-find film needs. Looked up "factory girl" and one of the results was "Factory Girl Screener 2006", something like that. A screener is what is shown to critics and award people for consideration - they're in top quality/kind of high-def. It might be fake though - if it's fake it's either always a spanish movie or most likely p*rn.

some of the other search results are a bit disturbing when you look up "factory girl" :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanyeb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->