Sienna Miller

the dress is ok.........I guess it could grow on me I'd have to try it on and a little dose of confidence can definitely make any.........well, almost lol any ensemble look great!

emily marie said:
Yikes! Just saw Factory Girl. HORRIBLE!! If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask...

there were tons of holes in the plot, the costumes and makeup looked cheap, but what really bothered me was Sienna's lack of a neck...her voice continually changes from Briitish to something like Edie's...awful

What is so crazy about the sex scene?:blush: ...
I am not a perv, I have just heard alot of talk about it.:innocent:
If it's to riske to post, please PM me.

Thanks for your review! Sorry it wasn't better though.:cry:

^ the character Jacqueline Follet in "The Devil Wears Prada" is wearing the same jacket

screencap by me

What is so crazy about the sex scene?:blush: ...
I am not a perv, I have just heard alot of talk about it.:innocent:

I was wondering about the sex scene too until I saw it. It's pretty graphic, I think cheesy piano music was playing in the background. But pretty much you see Sienna full-frontal naked, doing her thing on Hayden Christensen...Hayden lifting her body up, stuff you usually dont see in a MOVIE. If I can say that. :wink:

sienna should really stop getting so naked in her roles. she'll just become known as the blonde naked chick.

^ I agree 100%. Its annoying. Again a blonde,independent,hippie girl that goes naked ( Alfie anyone?). She knows better than that.

sweetcandy said:
Post 15513...can someone post pictures of her in dress #4 please?

A pic of all the outfits showed up when I first posted...weird. Anyway, it's from whowhatweardaily, which seems to be down right now, but just scroll down the page and you'll see the Sienna post.

www.whowhatweardaily.com

I'm so tired of ppl complaining about Sienna. For the life of me I can't see anything wrong with her. She comes across sincere in interviews, she's got great style.. is it her fault she fell in love with a famous person? Not every person who knows/loves a famous person does it to get famous themselves. Maybe they just like eachothers company.

*sigh*

angel said:
I'm so tired of ppl complaining about Sienna. For the life of me I can't see anything wrong with her. She comes across sincere in interviews, she's got great style.. is it her fault she fell in love with a famous person? Not every person who knows/loves a famous person does it to get famous themselves. Maybe they just like eachothers company.

*sigh*

please get over this whole no one can complain about sienna thing. why not? most of the time, they are valid criticisms, not complaints. i find her acting incredibly overrated and her abundant nude scenes aren't exactly helping her reputation imo.

^I didn't hear Angel dictate that NO ONE can complain about Sienna. She's just sick of hearing it, which is her opinion...Also I wasn't aware that Sienna had a rep. Do tell.

So, please, does anyone know who makes the blue dress she is wearing in posts 15482 and 15497? Thanks a lot, elsa

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanyeb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->