Sienna Miller

the sex scene was on youtube, if you search for sienna miller. Idk it could have been taken down.

I COMPLETELY with you angel I am sooooooooo sick of hearing complaints too, just because she dated Jude doesnt have to mean that she didnt only to be famous, is it completely out of this world that she just might have actually fallen in love with him, I know if it had been me(........sigh lol) I would've

Personally I think it's really rather disgusting that blog sites are taking the film apart like this just to please horny workers and whatnot. The movie to me was brilliant, and just using Sienna's fame and nudity as a way to get more hits is to me cheaper than any sex scene.

^ I have to agree with you but also say you are the only person I have come across with good things to say about the movie....
everyone else says the script is crap.

Not true, there are a lot of reviews that are commending the film, on the imdb boards as well! Bad reviews simply get more attention for obvious reasons, but really I think it's important that people judge for themselves :P

Sienna Miller, Lindsay Lohan

Sienna Miller played hostess for a Chanel dinner party to celebrate an exclusive new collection of fragrances. Joining Miller at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont hotel were fellow style-setters Lindsay Lohan, Cameron Diaz, Rachel Bilson, Kate Bosworth and Evangeline Lilly. Also among the crowd was Dustin Hoffman, who couldn't speak to the perfume but had plenty to say about the menu. "The steak was great, my wife loved the fries!" the funnyman said. Arriving fashionably late, Lohan proclaimed her approval of the setting. "I love the decor, I feel like I'm in Paris," she declared. "The Chateau is the closest thing to living in Europe, that's why I lived here for so long!"
instyle.com

Cameron Diaz, Sienna Miller

Huddled in a corner with girlfriends Sienna Miller and Lindsay Lohan after dinner, Cameron Diaz did her best to keep everyone entertained. "I've never come to an event like this before, but Chanel doesn't do these things very often and Sienna is such a little minx," said Diaz before announcing; "it's a party!"
instyle.com

Sienna Miller

"I was quite nervous about hosting such a big dinner," said Brit actress Sienna Miller. "But I've got a lot of my friends here and it's lovely and intimate. It doesn't feel like an effort at all!" The star of the soon-to-be-released Factory Girl, Miller has been a familiar face on the L.A. social scene lately.
instyle.com

Well, I cannot say a positive word about the script. I gave the film a try, decided not to rely on other people's opinions and make my own. But the script was crap, the direction also seemed rather uneven, not too congruent. What I liked was Sienna as Edie - I may be biased, but I think she captured attention, wasn't boring and managed to be quite reliable in her role, especially in the second part of the film. I won't recommend it to everyone because the film is often irritating (the script, again), but for Sienna's fans it should be a nice thing to watch.

Not enjoying that green dress at all...
and it's so odd to see Sienna with the Hollywood crowd...

Sharon Stone, Sienna Miller

Sharon Stone and Sienna Miller convened for some girl talk at a cocktail party for the film Bobby—for which Stone has received rave reviews—in Santa Monica. Miller's performance as Warhol muse Edie Sedgwick in the upcoming Factory Girl is also causing some Hollywood buzz.

Sienna Miller made the scene with two of a girl’s best friends—chocolates and diamonds. The Factory Girl star (Valentine-ready in a crimson Moschino capelet) launched the Godiva One Million Dollar Hearts on Fire sweepstakes at the Century City Mall in L.A. The contest’s grand prize is a $1 million diamond-shopping spree and a year’s supply of Godiva chocolates.
instyle.com

^ I would think Chanel since she is hosting their dinner.
kochie322 beat me to it! - Thanks for all the pics bty dear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->