Sienna Miller

thank you so much kochie332!! All I can say is wow. Cameron and Sienna make a cute pair :lol: Next to Lindsay though..it kinda exposes the contrast between their level of style..

<off topic>
dear GOD cameron is wearing way too much makeup!
</off topic>

sienna looks amazing ... better than ever. i couldn't stand her before - thought she was cute but thought people lauded her so-called style for no reason other than because everybody else was doing it. but she's done well the past few weeks and has been one of my favorites of 2007 so far. love, love, love the green on her.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo LOVING the green Chanel dress it looks fantastic with her beautiful blonde hair, and her eyes, utterly breathtaking!!! I am liking the sandals too, who makes them???

does ANYONE know how to register with sienna-miller.org to view their gallery??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShoeGal4Eva said:
Btw,i have a question cuz i cant find it looking through this thread.
does any1 know the brand of the boots ,the black high heeled over the knee ones that she wore in Alfie?:smile:

I did some research on this awhile back and found out they were Donna Karan hope this helps and if you have any luck finding them let me know please:wink:

kochie332 said:
12th Annual Critics' Choice Awards
wireimage

thanks kochie332!! those are so great! I am looooving the dress! who designed it???

hey does anyone know where you can purchase chanel resort 2007 I have a boutique about 10 minutes from me (lucky I know lol) but I was wondering if you can do it online(ex: bergdorfgoodman.com, etc.,) help!!

thanks to Christina126 for iding the dress
Its Chanel Spring 2007

style.com

sisi01 said:
I did some research on this awhile back and found out they were Donna Karan hope this helps and if you have any luck finding them let me know please:wink:

Thank you,i'll be hunting them down on ebay nowB) :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->