Sienna Miller

honeyisle said:
^ What I think is ridiculous is the connection people need to make between Kate and Sienna. Kate's not the only one who wants a motorcycle in the world, and the fact that Sienna said she wants one isn't surprising. I luv Kate's style too, but I don't think she's "all knowing goddess of all that is new and fresh". Half the stuff she wears is a combo of looks from various rock stars and their groupie girlfriends from the 60's and 70's. Not exactly ground breaking.
oh,I do fully agree with you concerning their styles.
I wrote it bec. it was a very,very unfortunate move to say that - honestly, WHY on earth did she come up with that? you can't deny the fact that this is a rather unique wish. she's pouring oil on the fire with comments like that and I doubt that she herself wants the pointless comparison to go on...well,nuff said. :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ So true! I wonder if in the 60s everyone was accusing Marianne Faithful of immitating Jean Shrimpton or Twiggy...?? (I bet they were!!!) :wink:

she probably didn't even know that kate moss had ever said that comment. i didnt ever hear something about motorcycle and we hear more interviews and gossip then they do

MarilynMonroe said:
Maybe she made the motorcycle comment in a picking on Kate way instead of copying Kate.

well, whatever, i think it is not such a big deal... i just wanted to add that she was amazing on TV... i watched some show where she was dishing paris hilton,but with style, and then she asked her host can i swear? he said no, and she was like F*CK!!! LOL
very cute,actually.... and it is good that she has kate for role model, if that is the point of these last few pages... kate is the best....better kate than anyone else.:flower:

hope this is not repost
from glamourmagazine

Sienna Miller cosied up next to American Vogue editor Anna Wintour in the front row at the Rag and Bone show at New York Fashion Week
awintourandsmillerbigcl5.jpg

^ Oh, I don't think it's a big deal either, I just made that comment because everyone seemed to be riding Sienna's butt over the comment, when we all know we can't actually say way she said it.
I agree with the role model statement, you have to have someone, why not pick the top model. hehe

MarilynMonroe said:
^ Oh, I don't think it's a big deal either, I just made that comment because everyone seemed to be riding Sienna's butt over the comment, when we all know we can't actually say way she said it.
I agree with the role model statement, you have to have someone, why not pick the top model. hehe

well,top model and style icon... sienna is almost 10 yrs younger, so if we skip the sept 2005, Kate is the best role model:flower:

In all photos with Wintour Sienna looks like she tries too hard to be noticed and liked... its kinda weird, never saw her trying so hard before. Probably this is only my point of view :P

And as for the all comparing outfits and stuff, I think its natural that this is happening. The most important thing is what person brings to the outfit and how he shows it, and both of them do it outstandingly so I dont think that sienna fans should feel insulted by comparisons, its just silly :smile: get over it, it won`t end :smile: do you shout at a person who says "you look like sienna (or whoever)"?(of course if you havent tried to copy)

i always get the feeling that sienna is sucking up and kissing the ***es of those influential in the film/fashion industry.

i used to be a fan of her style but now she really turns me off with her 'acting cute' persona.

i think the people who keep pointing out sienna is copying kate do that because sienna always tries to come across as 'original' and in interviews, she notes that common folks are always copying her style, whereas sienna has never once mentioned that she herself takes style cues from ms moss. which i guess is pretty annoying and rather pretentious, no?

scanned by me
It wasnt the cover of the entire magazine, but of a little pamphlet inside

Attachments

• BORDERS_080207_Template_r25_c6.jpg
    BORDERS_080207_Template_r25_c6.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1,071
  • siennaqy9.jpg
    siennaqy9.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 91
That picture with Anna Wintour makes me cringe, it kinda looks like Sienna is really into the conversation but Anna looks unimpressed, but then again she always does.

Maybe Im looking into it too much, but then again a picture says a thousand words.

ShoeGal4Eva said:
kochie was the an article with that picture in vanity fair?:smile:

actually no, which i found odd. only thing else they had about her was about her cover look. "Sienna Miller wears a sweater by Prada and a bikini bottom by OMO Norma Kamali..."

ollie76 said:
i always get the feeling that sienna is sucking up and kissing the ***es of those influential in the film/fashion industry.

i used to be a fan of her style but now she really turns me off with her 'acting cute' persona.

i think the people who keep pointing out sienna is copying kate do that because sienna always tries to come across as 'original' and in interviews, she notes that common folks are always copying her style, whereas sienna has never once mentioned that she herself takes style cues from ms moss. which i guess is pretty annoying and rather pretentious, no?

I agree, Sienna likes Kate and is influenced a lot by her. That is a fact and i wish she would just admit it. The thing with Sienna is i used to really like her and i thought she was cute and original and fun. But, the more i find out about her by seeing her in interviews and what not, the more i don't like her. She's seems phony and like cares too much, like she has no self and is always trying to be like other people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argentinebooty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->