Sienna Miller

That Vanity Fair cover has to be my new favorite recent picture of her. Thanks for the scan, Kochie.

^ i think sienna looks better in the dress although her hair is horrible in that picture

kochie332 said:
actually no, which i found odd. only thing else they had about her was about her cover look. "Sienna Miller wears a sweater by Prada and a bikini bottom by OMO Norma Kamali..."

yeah...that is odd.i love that shot though:heart:

redhotfuss,go for the dress,it's fabulous !

as for sienna's necklace she told in an interview that her friend made it for her

Last edited by a moderator:
^^I dont think its odd at all,that cover was not the actual cover,it was in the fold out,from the Hollywood issue that Tom Ford put together as the guest editor.On the actual cover were naked Keira and Scarlett and Tom,Sienna was in the fold out and there was s shot of her(inside) topless and a small info about her career.etc just like with everyone else.
Its their Hollywood issue thats why there is no special article devoted to only one star!

^the picture is from the Hollywood Issue but from the newest one with Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Chris Rock, and Jack Black on the cover. So it is odd that there was only that one shot of her.

kochie332 said:
^the picture is from the Hollywood Issue but from the newest one with Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Chris Rock, and Jack Black on the cover. So it is odd that there was only that one shot of her.
Oh, really!:blink: Then yeah it is a bit odd because she was there last year aswell.Very weird!I had no idea!Thanx for sharing!

yamakiyamarai said:
Could everyone tell me which brand of this long necklace?
thanks in advance.

Sienna said in a recent interview that it was a vintage pocketwatch chain that she wears as a necklace :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
^Though I worship Kate I feel sometimes that people overrate her outfits just because shes "Kate Moss", like in that pic, Gwyneth Paltrow looked far more better in that striped sweater.

And thanks for posting that lovely pic on Sienna YamaK!!!

i actually think that dress looks better on the designer with tights and little white jacket,although sienna looked very good in it too

I like the dress both ways really but think it's much more wearer friendly with the tights and jacket.

Gwyneth looks so try hard! I think she looks silly. Kate wins!:ninja:
Come to think of it, I'd like that sweater on Sienna too.:P

Celebrities leaving a party held at 17 Berkeley Street
WENN

Pre Bafta dinner held at Cecconi's restaurant

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argentinebooty
Back