Sienna Miller

oooh that outfit looks really sharp, I hope we get bigger pics, cause I want to see the cape and what kind off pants they are, and I have not seen Factory Girl yet and Im going crazy, let us know what you think sarah?

So I saw factory girl last night and I really liked it. I thought Sienna did a fantastic job. I was worried that with the year long hype and all the press surrounding Sienna that I would keep thinking, this is Sienna playing Edie, but I was totaly able to distnace myself from Sienna the media figure and fall for the character Edie.

I use to just love Sienna, but over the past year I sort of lost my adoration for her, so I didn't exactly go into this movie thinking she was the end all be all, but Sienna really impressed me. The movie was intense, and the clothes were to die for. I especially loved the dress and coat she wore on her first visit to the facotry when they were filming the "western". It is a bit more like a documentery at times.

I can see why the critics may have not liked it. The clips of Andy's films were strange and cheesey at times but Andy was strange and cheesey. The movie actually made me very much dislike Andy Worhol. He really did chew Edie up and spit her out. Talk about a disfunctional enviornment. The Factory seemed like the worst highschool experiance ever. Who was popular, who was in, who was out. Once Andy got bored with you you were shunned and mocked at to your face.

I don't think that dress is very flattering, it makes her look like she has no shape. It makes her look like she has no hips basically.

Oh wow;Baftas are today?I had no idea.She looks beautiful that is a beautiful dress.But i dislike the lenght of the slevees!
Did she loose her shoe in the last picture?

I agree, the dress is not for her figure and age...even if you take into account that she looks pretty old then her age girl should be

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->