Sienna Miller

not again....why is she always doing these dumb things with her own camera and the papps....it makes her look like a bit of a fool.

welcome back sienna!!! I totally agree that sienna's style is improving everyday she is almost as beautiful as she used to be!!! The skirt as a dress is cool but i like more the previous version :smile: ps. love the coat with converse

ha! i used to do that like 3 years ago, tucking my jeans in my converse.
dont like the bafta pre or post thing outfit

credit: brilliance, style.com

fahrenheit05bm9.jpg
00640f.jpg

do you think the tops are from the same designer? Elise is in her own outfit and style.com didn't id her top.

Last edited by a moderator:
estherlouise said:
its so good to see her with matthew williamson again dont u think everyone?

Yeah I have to agree with you. They look so cute together, and I absolutely love the old candids with them, when she grabs his "behind".:lol:

I know Sienna's top in that pic is Ossie Clark....
I love that top!!
Elise's dress is great too.

actually i dont think she loves her clothes anymore like the way she used before...... I mean, she used to search and buy hem by herself,and she used to wear them more than 3 times, and now she gets so many free clothes we dont even get to see her wearing same things more than 3 times... and she keeps on taking out old stuff....thats cute, but she still seems to feel better in her boho outfits - the ones she chose and created by herself :flower:

^ new york.cant wait to see it tonight! dave is funny guy,prefer him to letterman anytime.
will be intersting interview.
love those shoes shes wearing...cant wait to see the dress underneath!

Guess Who?

Though she wasn't even nominated for an award, this stunning Brit deserved a trophy for her latest ensemble at the BAFTA Orange Awards in London. Hint: You won't find this gown on the racks now, since it's vintage couture.

It Girl Sienna Miller wore a vintage gold-embroidered gown by designer Emanuel Ungaro to walk the BAFTA red carpet. Other British favorites in attendance: Helen Mirren, Daniel Craig, Kate Winslet and Emily Blunt. Forest Whitaker and Jake Gyllenhaal showed up to represent the US.

instyle.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yanina vaitekhovich
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->