Sienna Miller

^^ I don't know if she's ever looked better!! ^_^ :heart:
Yes, she's on tonight, 11:35 Eastern Time on CBS....

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot: guys, sienna's alexander mcqueen jacket is on sale on yoox.com. get it quick before someone order it.:lol:

yoox.com
400030562G_2.jpg

here're some pix of her wearing it.

sienna-online

aww i love this jacket! her latest outfit outside letterman looks good. hot shoes! i am looking forward to see the whole dress.

Great pics :smile: Thank you so much :smile:

But why on earth is she wearing shoes that is to big for her???

twin star said:
:woot: guys, sienna's alexander mcqueen jacket is on sale on yoox.com. get it quick before someone order it.:lol:

yoox.com
400030562G_2.jpg

Ohhh I would love to have that, but at $2352.00 still a bit steep for me.

Dang that's expensive. It's funny, if I just saw that photo^^ I wouldn't look twice at the jacket, but on Sienna it looks great. Guess that shows how important style is in wearing clothes and making them your own.

I just watched her on Letterman, her hair and make up looked terrible. The eye make up was too dark. Her outfit though was gorgeous, the dress and shoes were just devine!

poshigirl said:
Great pics :smile: Thank you so much :smile:

But why on earth is she wearing shoes that is to big for her???

They could have been loaned to her by a designer or stylist.

songbirdsel said:
I just watched her on Letterman, her hair and make up looked terrible. The eye make up was too dark. Her outfit though was gorgeous, the dress and shoes were just devine!

I agree she needs to tone down on the eye make-up a bit.

brokenenglish said:
I know Sienna's top in that pic is Ossie Clark....
I love that top!!
Elise's dress is great too.

tks for the ID. :flower: without doubt, Elise looks good in every thing.

sarah13 said:
Ohhh I would love to have that, but at $2352.00 still a bit steep for me.

weird. why did i see the different price? at least in my computer it says the suit is priced at USD 1638. i'm not sure if customers are allowed to buy separate piece, if so the jacket pro. would be priced at around USD 800~900.

CHILLY RECEPTION

Call her the upright citizen brigade! A chilled-looking Sienna Miller looks ready to tiptoe inside The Late Show's (equally chilly) New York City studio on Thursday, where she sat down with David Letterman to chat about her film Factory Girl.
people.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konnos
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->