Sienna Miller

Who is that man in the new pic? He is very cute!!!
She looks a little sloppy, but happy!!

Reception for artist Anthony James
Sienna-Online.org

She doesn't look good IMO, but I loveee her shoes!!

^ she looks very natural, so i give her credit for that, but the clip in her hair is what they use at the salon to pin your hair back quickly ---eek. also not too fond of the necklace, just looks cheap. not her greatest, but as was said --hot shoes!

she looks really good! i love her shoes! the dress is intersting to:smile:

!!! On the last pictures she looks like she is 30 or something.
Its such a shame, cause she is so young ... its a shame that she intoxicates her body in such a way that it ages so quickly. im probably exaggerating....but those pics are quite terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fab pics and fab fab fab shoes! Thanks for posting! (anyone know the designer of her shoes?)

Her shoes are YSL in the last pics, I love them too, apparently their the big hit of the season, J Lo and Gwen Stefani have worn them as well!

looooove the dress,loooooooooooooove the shoes.
but the problem is the jewelry:TOO much of it! and none of it matches with each other.chanel camelia ring,bird necklace,black onyx ring,gold bracelet,flower earrings...jewelry overload!

sabshine said:
!!! On the last pictures she looks like she is 30 or something.
Its such a shame, cause she is so young ... its a shame that she intoxicates her body in such a way that it ages so quickly. im probably exaggerating....but those pics are quite terrible.

Hey 30's not THAT old!:P

flower77 said:
Could someone post some pictures of sienna wearing her grey-tie boots? I just got a similiar pair and need some inspiration on how to wear them. Thanks :smile:

where did u get them???
could u plesae post them?
i :heart: these boots for a loOong time...:cry:

Sienna Miller shops at American Apparel in Soho, New York, March 7

celebutopia.net

same old same old. she needs to step away from the color black for a bit. seems like all she is wearing these days are black coats/jackets and black shoes

^ And she wonders why the press labels her a tramp:rolleyes: ...
I think she has the right to do what and whom ever she wishes...
but she knows she is in the public eye and must know that the hand holding, kissing, and cuddling with various men will lead to speculation.
I think she likes it.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valentineduerre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->