Sienna Miller

I dont like it aswell......she cant pull it off

in my opinion she`s more unpolished glam look girl or something carefree, and this rock and roll vibe costume is just a no no, it looks like hobo

:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy Pearce did an interview with the Guardian too over the weekend and spoke very very briefly about Sienna. Nice:

Working with Sienna Miller was equally absorbing. 'I have to say she was fantastic,' Pearce says. 'I forgot there is this whole side to her of paparazzi queen. She is a pretty tough cookie and she can take care of herself. I was impressed with how bright she is. How much integrity she has within her work. But I did feel protective about her when suddenly 20 photographers were chasing you down the street.'

This is hilarious :lol: I dont want to offend anyone but my grandmother has an outfit exactly like this :lol: (and when i`m sick - me too :rolleyes: )

Sienna Miller's Dress

SIENNA MILLER was a girl about town in this retro-inspired minidress by Shoshanna.

GET IT NOW Silk A-line minidress, Shoshanna, $370; at www.edressme.com

Sienna Miller's Boots

SIENNA MILLER stayed warm in these sleek leather boots by Twenty Two Shoes at the Sundance Film Festival.

GET IT NOW Leather boots, Twenty Two Shoes, $219; at www.twentytwoshoes.com
instyle.com

well in my country it would look horrible to go out like that. And its really not that hard to put on jeans and a top :wink: I have a dog aswell but noone would catch me walking them in my pyjamas :flower:

that pj pic reminded me of early sienna when she was carefree and didnt give a rat's tail what everyone else thought.remember when she used to walk her dogs in pj bottoms with jude....:smile:

Could someone post some pictures of sienna wearing her grey-tie boots? I just got a similiar pair and need some inspiration on how to wear them. Thanks :smile:

flower77 said:
Could someone post some pictures of sienna wearing her grey-tie boots? I just got a similiar pair and need some inspiration on how to wear them. Thanks :smile:

Here ya go :flower:

07-09 Leaving the Wyndhams and later Ivy03~10.jpg 07-13 Sienna leaving the Wyndhams Theatreplay06.jpg bigsiennamiller202gh.jpg

casablanca-vipscreening-hq_005.jpg 11111111111111111111111111111.jpg

most of them from sienna-online.org, others from my computer

tindi-rindi said:
This is hilarious :lol: I dont want to offend anyone but my grandmother has an outfit exactly like this :lol: (and when i`m sick - me too :rolleyes: )
too funny! And so true. I dress like that when I go outside on the porch for a cigarette in the morning with coffee. Otherwise I generally wear clothing. If I was walking down the street in London and knew I'd be photographed I wouldn't be caught dead in that outfit. If you can even call it an outfit. But more power to her if she doesn't care what people think. But it doesn't look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valentineduerre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->