Sienna Miller

does anyone have a better picture of the white booties? they look cool. who makes them?

Zkunis said:
Doesnt she look cute here? :smile:

pics from 2003

RexFeatures

The first one has always been one of my favorite Sienna pics, and the second one is new to me, but they make me a little sad to think of how much I really miss her old look and don't care much for how she looks now. :(

Sienna Miller goes Big Pimpin' in the Big Apple in Al's Pimpmobile! 2007-03-09

Credit: celeb-city

I think the white boots look 100x better up close. at first I was really not getting them. now I like em ok. not my favs though.

I like the ghetto 80/90s limo???:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
^im not liking them but they look mutch better on big pics

Sienna Miller leaving Club Plumm march 9

celebutopia.net

i hate those ugly boots and they look so bad put with that outfit(from what i can see looks like shes wearing a sequined black top under the jacket)
nd her hair seems to get lighter nd lighter,its too white for my liking now

also, kate doesn't look bad at all in the photos with sienna...maybe barely cracking a smile, but not bad..

#17302 I love the outfit especially dress. It so beautiful. I like that dress with Kate too.

ShoeGal4Eva said:
i hate those ugly boots and they look so bad put with that outfit(from what i can see looks like shes wearing a sequined black top under the jacket)
nd her hair seems to get lighter nd lighter,its too white for my liking now
completely agree on the boots.
anyone else noticed the turquoise socks? :P
but then,I don't think she's getting more blonde - it probably just appears lighter because she doesn't have those natural looking high/lowlights anymore....

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate looks really disdainful in those pics, like "oh my god I'm having my photo taken next to this stupid cow! all street credit's gonna go now!" or maybe Sienna's laughing at nothing or has just cracked a stupid joke, anyway, speculations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->