Sienna Miller

i dont mean to be bitchy but a sparrow tattoo? HOW ORIGINAL! didnt kate moss get sparrows tattooed on her back a few weeks ago???poor sienna, she's getting worse and worse...and jamie burke? duh

^i actually saw that pic before- it's a little old.. but yeah interesting :smile: well they have a lot in COMMON :P and i think that's the only photoshot that they are seen together.. so enjoy it ^_^

i've seen that pic of them before.and it was like this .i don't think its photoshopped but the shape of the pic seems so:smile:

It's not photoshopped...there'r 3 of those pics with both Sienna and Kate!

kemikor said:
i dont mean to be bitchy but a sparrow tattoo? HOW ORIGINAL! didnt kate moss get sparrows tattooed on her back a few weeks ago???poor sienna, she's getting worse and worse...and jamie burke? duh

Yeah yeah, everyone in the world started wearing clothes and getting tatoos because Kate Moss did. All hail the queen. Come on...:rolleyes: As for Jamie Burke, well a girls got to get some. He'll be gone by summer anyway.

Here they are...:smile:

585683H.jpg
585683G.jpg
585683F.jpg

RexFeatures

is it me or on does her head look really big on the pic with kate moss... and ive also noticed that, sienna is a very beautiful girl but when shes photographed with other models she generally looks very scruffy and messy and not so pretty... maybe its just in comparison to the other person... like the kate moss photo and she was photographed with milla jovovich before

Sienna's head looks really weird and Kate looks bad in those photos...

i think it's because of the angle of the photos they both look weird

That's one of my favorite Sienna looks. The Burberry metallic gold dress with the black, but I remeber HATING the way she did her hair, it makes the whole look a bit messy, so I just pretended to ignore it and imagined silky clean looking hair :P ^_^

ezzy said:
is it me or on does her head look really big on the pic with kate moss... and ive also noticed that, sienna is a very beautiful girl but when shes photographed with other models she generally looks very scruffy and messy and not so pretty... maybe its just in comparison to the other person... like the kate moss photo and she was photographed with milla jovovich before

I thought so too, that when she`s photographed with other actresses or models she looks quite simple and noone would say that she is a style icon for some

kemikor said:

And Marianne Faithfull had it before Kate...
and round and round and round.
:P

Zkunis said:
Doesnt she look cute here? :smile:

pics from 2003

RexFeatures

What happened to this girl?:cry:
She is still a pretty girl but she used to glow?...
Do you think it's just stress and age?

And Zkunis I can't see the new pics you posted...:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->