Sienna Miller

lostinemotion said:
what size do you think she is in jeans? i'm thinking of getting my friend a pair. they have the same build via picture...
like thin and prob small, but a little toned like that. like, with me, i can squish my fat around, but she can't :lol:
help!

sz 24 if you ask me. according to ACID, who met her in person said she's around 5'3. also her measurement is 32-22-32. my friend is about her sz and her sz in jeans is between 23 ~24. in addition, sadie frost gave sz 25 jeans to kate moss and i don't think sienna is bigger than her.

twin star said:
sz 24 if you ask me. according to ACID, who met her in person said she's around 5'3. also her measurement is 32-22-32. my friend is about her sz and her sz in jeans is between 23 ~24. in addition, sadie frost gave sz 25 jeans to kate moss and i don't think sienna is bigger than her.
that's so funny, i'd think she was bigger than kate moss. but i guess kate is taller than her.
i know a lot of models who are size 26 or 27, which seems bigger for skinny girls, but they are taller.
then again eva longoria is supposedly a 24, but she does not look it.
hard to imagine sienna as a 24, i would have guessed 26..but must be the definition in her legs.
thanks...

^i agree sienna is probably a 25 or 26!

i miss new pics, specially now that she has been dressing so good lately!

kate hudson is a 27,o way sienna is so mch smaller than her.plus kate hudson is 5"6,nd i heard so is sienna.

A friend of mine did costuming for factory girl and work with sienna the whole time. she said she is about 5'4" or 5'5" and probably a 25 i believe. she said she's very petite. keep in mind that this was during factory girl and we all know how skinny she got. I would say she's a 26 right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, she def seems small...but she ain't no irina lazareu, who i would say looks more like a 23
thanks.

her new movie<Stardust>
sorry,if it posted

(ydy.com)
139_20082_5494dfb7eb32e0e.jpg

someone mentioned that there were tons of copies of a belt of hers. I wondered if that belt was the brown one she wore soo much years ago (i think she said that her mom brought it from morocco) i was wanted to know if they still sell them and where can u buy them? the thing is my sister is going to london and i want one but she is there just for 4 days so i have to tell her were to get it from if i want it.
Can any of u help me out? Thanks

ShoeGal4Eva said:
kate hudson is a 27,o way sienna is so mch smaller than her.plus kate hudson is 5"6,nd i heard so is sienna.
Sienna looks MUCH slimmer than Kate Hudson. Kate has a curvier bottom. So Sienna probably does take a 25.

how tall is jude law cause she always looked so short next to him and he's not that tall. I think she's between 5'3 and 5'4

^ I read that article in one of my mom's trashy magazines... I have to say, I'm glad she admits to her faults but they worded the article as if all she was saying were insults to herself! I'm sure just to make us feel better about ourselves or something..

this sounds to just the same.... 'i`m so hardcore and cool but i have cellulite so i`m just like you but cooler'.... this is how i see it. just fake to me, sorry, no offence

but i loved that cute black blazer she had on in the pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboyblesk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->