Sienna Miller

ah i hate all this "oh no shes awful as she copies kate moss" nonsense. kate moss copies people. look at early pictures of anita pallenberg. everyone copies everyone and just because sienna is dressing differently it doesnt mean she's copying kate moss. they are 2 separate people who wear completely different stuff. enough already!

Originally posted by charlybabez@Aug 20 2004, 12:03 PM
ah i hate all this "oh no shes awful as she copies kate moss" nonsense. kate moss copies people. look at early pictures of anita pallenberg. everyone copies everyone and just because sienna is dressing differently it doesnt mean she's copying kate moss. they are 2 separate people who wear completely different stuff. enough already!
[snapback]339466[/snapback]​

I totally agree with charlybabez-everyone knows I'm totally biased towards Sienna anyway but even Kate Moss has said in a mini-interview with Vanity Fair that she gets inspiration from Pallenberg. And anyway, it's one thing copying someone, and a totally different thing pulling it off, and Sienna totally pulls it off.

Exactly, we all get inspiration from somewhere and people follow trends and what not, so everyones always copying someone else in someway. And you're right, Sienna def does pull it off flawlessly!

I really like her jacket, does anyone know who it is by or where it can be found?

which jacket? If you're talking about the fur gilet, it's from a boutique called Vanilla on London's Kings Road in Chelsea. It costs about £75.

Regarding that beautiful Fur Gilet, if you live in the UK, George at ASDA are doing a lovely one right now and its only £20, I've brought mine already & have worn it to death! It's also in this months ELLE in the article "Supermarket Chic", will try and scan the photo to show you all! xxx

hmmm....we havent seen much of her recently.......perhaps she's run out of new clothes to wear!

come on jude......take her shopping!

Thanks ImpossiblePrincess! :flower:

Sienna is really a cool girl and she´s got the face of a little angel.
I think she´s even preetier than Kate Moss, but let´s face it... to get the super-fashion-icon-über-trendsetter status Kate has, she´ll need some years.

I would like to see her acting.

Princesita

I love Sienna, I think she's adorable but when I look at that scan of that pic where Sienna is hugging Susan Sarandon I wonder....does Susan Sarandon even know who Sienna Miller is? :blink:
In the U.S. Sienna Miller is doesn't exist.....I just find it odd that they'd have an article where they include big stars like Susan and Marissa with someone of Sienna's scale :huh:
Susan was probably thinking, " I don't know who the blonde is but I'll hug her anyway." :innocent:

Don't get me wrong though, I still love Sienna :flower:

they just worked together on Alfie-susan sarandon, sienna m, marissa tomei and another actress-they all play girls who date jude law's character alfie-that's why harpers bazaar got them in the shoot together-the article was all about whow they are different women who embody different types of glamour.

Originally posted by VainJane@Aug 27 2004, 05:21 AM
In the U.S. Sienna Miller is doesn't exist.....
[snapback]346849[/snapback]​

so true...she really is completely unknown here...if it wasn't for tfs and impossiblee princess i'd have no idea who she was...

thanks princess... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->