Sisley F/W 10.11 : Lyle Lodwick & Ryan Kennedy

Haha it's cute, I like the campaign!

Very charming. I suppose this is by Terry? Surprised there's no bull nor a cow involved this time. :innocent:

it looks pretty much like terry . finally, he`s back, after many years of boring Akrans who doesnt have any feeling of this brand

it looks pretty much like terry . finally, he`s back, after many years of boring Akrans who doesnt have any feeling of this brand
i only started liking their camaigns when camilla started shooting them, because they were all beautiful
i'm sure they hired terry shitchardson again to get provocative ads that will bring more attention to the brand -_-

^sisley get famous thanks to terry (and otherwise) they helped each other and, i suppose, they won`t forget that. sisley is very bland line from a fashion standpoint, so the only thing needed is to get more attention by using provocative, playful and ironic advertising, `cause ppl is still interested in scandal, sex and disgrace

Last edited by a moderator:
old terry+sisley did some pretty outrageous stuff...Akrans took that away made it some what straitlaced and they're back to square one.i'm fine with this decision :D just plz don't bring animals into it this time:sick:

:unsure:

49d870c242dd.jpg

vmagazine.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->