SJP: Unsexiest woman alive

ultramarine

chaos reigns
Reaction score
Ive never been a fan of her face -esp her chin- but this is harsh!

Unsexiest Woman Alive

SJP Oct 25, 2007 at 02:06 I've made it pretty clear my opinion of SJP in the past but a recent list published in men's magazine Maxim which has labelled the Sex in the City co-star as the Unsexiest Woman Alive may have been a little harsh. Considering the source, i doubt SJP is the least bit offended by the claim. She is joined in this unsexy list by soul singer Amy Winehouse, Grey's Anatomy star Sandra Oh, Madge and Britney. The list is accompanied by equally as mindless dribble like, Scariest Celebrity Faces, Top Nine Video Game Vixens and 16 People Who Look Like They Absolutely Reek. It's hard to believe that this in one of the best selling men's mags around...

Maxim explains their decision as intelligently as you'd expect, "how the hell did this Barbaro-faced broad manage to be the least sexy woman in a group of very unsexy women and still star on a show with "sex" in the title? Pull your skirt down, Secretariat, we´d rather ride Chris Noth."

What d***heads. I might start my own list of the stupidest men's magazines on the planet... these t***s would rate quite well.

from lifelounge.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah Jessica Parker also made the unsexiest woman alive list on some AOL Top 5, but she was #5.

There was also a poll underneath polling who you thought shouldn't have been on the list, and SJP had the most votes.

Some of these people are just so stupid :judge:

Gosh, that is harsh. SJP is not conventionally "pretty" but she has a look going. She has angles but being labeld "the unsexiest woman alive" is just cruel.

She has angles but being labeld "the unsexiest woman alive" is just cruel.
Exactly. :ninja: I've never been a fan of SJP, but it's still so harsh...

It's harsh and just rude! I mean, it's not like people can help the way they look. (We just accept and work with what we have).

I hate how people are judged on their looks in such a way... I don't like those negative lists... even the regular ones are stupid as hell.

Wow I don't think shes that bad. Well honestly, I dont think anyones bad enough to be put on a list like that...unless they are a horrible person. What a stupid thing.

Well it's just completely pointless and totally exemplifies the objectification of women within society. Grow up.

She is unsexy...Sex & The City made her sexy but off the show she is very unappealing. It's sad to find out that she really isn't Carrie Bradshaw...LOL

I always thought she looked like a horse but damn! amy winehouse is A LOT worse! :ninja:

:rofl:

LOL

well as much as i don't think she is sexy, but overrated, this lists, good or bad are just stupid!
i mean, this year sjp is the ugliest.. next year it will be someone else... who cares... and in this lists they find alba being hotter than angelina... that is just silly... and like, no way!!!

this thread should die. or anyone with magazine's lists!!!

She has a husband, a child, a very decent career so far and probably more happiness in her life than any of the people writing these lists - I doubt she cares :wink:

This is just shallow, useless and offensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, what an AWFUL premise for a list! Being put on it is cruel and unusual (not to mentioned undeserved) punishment. Those a**holes at Maxim should be ashamed of themselves (on a daily basis.. probably) How is this suppose to make "normal" women feel?

that's totally not fair.
SJP is a beautiful woman.....

this is her body.....

scanned from my personal library

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    285.2 KB · Views: 4
Sexiness is very subjective. Just because the guys who run the magazine don't fine her sexy doesn't mean there aren't thousands of people her do find her sexy.

Besides, I always find their "Sexiest Woman" lists to be very contrived. The women are always clones of each. Thin, big boobs, full lips and then some "unique" quality, like tattoos, piercing or a love of motorbikes.

Women like SJP fall outside of their very stereotypical lists, so they deem her unsexy. I find their sexy lists boring and stereotypical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pablosoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->