SJP: Unsexiest woman alive

Reason 900432 why we still need to partake in feminism.

Something that was pointed out on another forum is that a lot of the men on the unsexy list are there because of their behaviour and their attitudes. Meanwhile the women are on the unsexy list are these because of their looks. It's incredibly degrading.

Sexiness is very subjective. Just because the guys who run the magazine don't fine her sexy doesn't mean there aren't thousands of people her do find her sexy.

Besides, I always find their "Sexiest Woman" lists to be very contrived. The women are always clones of each. Thin, big boobs, full lips and then some "unique" quality, like tattoos, piercing or a love of motorbikes.

Women like SJP fall outside of their very stereotypical lists, so they deem her unsexy. I find their sexy lists boring and stereotypical.

I have to agree. Plus, "un-sexy" doesn't solely mean the person is "unattractive" or "ugly" in a physical beauty sense.....it has to do more with personality and how one carries themselves. It's quite pathetic that SJP was on this list, because many men probably voted based on the character from "Sex and the City". I'm sure if these men met her in person, sat down with her and have a real conversation, this list would be different.

It's clear she has botoxed and chemical peeled herself worse than Nicole Kidman...did you see the pics of Renee from the Bee Movie premiere...OMG...it's scary and sad...

http://www.laineygossip.com/Renee_Zellweger_Bee_Movie_premiere_NYC.aspx

:shock::shock: awful...I can't belive it..she reminds me when Samanta (Sex&the city) had the chemical peeling and she was orange and burnt..:sick:
apart from renee that is very unsexy even in her best feauture, I think that Sarah is sexy just because she dosn't pretent to be the "bombshell"...big fake boobs lips..we need more sarah and less lindsay &co!

^ I dunno, I think you're giving those guys who voted too much credit. They're most likely judging her based on the fact that she kept her natural nose and never got implants.

Not only does this stuff keep women from being taken seriously, it holds men back too. By behaving like misogynistic *******s they perpetuate the myth that all men are (or should be) misogynistic *******s. It's kind of no-win really.

Last edited by a moderator:
definitely not the unsexiest woman alive. she's looking good, especially for her age :/
oh and she looked very sexy in ed wood.

I always thought that Renee had rosacea - that hot, inflamed skin condition that leaves you perpetually red-faced - because she always seemed to have issues with her colouring, even when she was young and relatively wrinkle-free.

I want to remember you all who was last maxim sexiest woman... :innocent:

LINDSAY LOHAN :shock:

This explains a lot imo :ninja:

I always thought that Renee had rosacea - that hot, inflamed skin condition that leaves you perpetually red-faced - because she always seemed to have issues with her colouring, even when she was young and relatively wrinkle-free.

That is what I thought as well.:huh:

It really makes me sick how much publicity this stupid magazine is getting for this list. The dumb editor should be shot! How ridiculous! We should make a list that perhaps questions a male ego just as much... the smallest penis' in the whole world list or the crappiest men in bed! I mean seriously i know im being silly but unsexiest woman in 2007 do we need to start burning our bras again?!

maxim.jpg

allposters.com

I'm pissed that Sandra Oh made the list as well. Really pissed. Not all Asian woman have to look like Race Queens.

^^^ That kind of made me go hmm too. I agree.

I'll probably be stoned to death, but I don't think SJP is pretty at all. Sexy is whole nother thing tho; you don't have to be conventionally beautiful to be sexy.

uhm its maxim... fu***n bunch of douche bags that probably jerk off to the pam anderson baywatch cut out all day at their offices :ninja:

That list drives me crazy. I love SJP. She's not really conventionally "hot" or "sexy" (which by Maxim standards is what, Jessica Alba? So boring!) but I think she's uniquely pretty and a total badass for having rocked every single ridiculous outfit she wore in Sex & the City.

Same goes for Sandra Oh...

Men are dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pablosoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->