Skins

oh my god, i found out a day ago and i wanted to scream! i'm going to miss sooo many of them (particularly maxxie, chris, cassie, & anwar), and i'll be so disappointed if the new cast blows.

So by doing this, the producers are basically forcing away the remaining viewers who kept watching even though season 2 isn't a quite as good as the first one.

Bad. Idea. Can't they just add new characters like they've been doing anyway?

Blahhhh. I'm not pleased about this. :(

How many episodes does one series have?
So basically now is the last change to see these characters..

Well the characters are in their last year of school, right? So realistically they'll drift apart after school anyways and the closeness of events is part of the charm. Effy could stay though. I hope she does.

Cola, you're right, realistically their time at college is supposed to end. But they could have at least done SOMETHING to prolong it, idk!! :[

How many episodes does one series have?
So basically now is the last change to see these characters..

based on series 1 & 2, about 9-10 episodes?

i just hate the idea of having one season to introduce characters, the next to develop them, and then the third to throw them all away and start anew. the idea alone makes me feel like i can't get attached to any of them for fear of missing them too much!

Well the characters are in their last year of school, right? So realistically they'll drift apart after school anyways and the closeness of events is part of the charm. Effy could stay though. I hope she does.
I think she is :smile:
As much as I'll miss Chris, Sid and Tony, I'm sure they'll find some equally as hot people to do a series on :lol:(well I hope so)

I would like to see Effy stay.. we need to see her character more. As for Tony and Sid, I could live without them, I actually find them kind of boring. Chris and Maxxie will be missed by me the most. Anwar, doesn't really matter. Cassie I'm not liking this season, so I could care less at the moment. Michelle I havent liked at all. Jal, just like Anwer, she doesn't really matter to me.

I think they'll keep Pandora too, you can sort of see them playing around with new characters in the latest eps. Hopefully that boy in the cardigan who wanted to sleep with Effy won't be part of the new cast!

On radio one they mainly mentioned tony sid and michelle being axed. but i think it's probably all of them
there is also going to be an open audition for writers and actors in london in april :flower:

I think Skins is very good this season, a lot better than the last. I certainly can see it has improved, probably due to better writers and more money. I do not see the point in Effy's character though? She is so boring and is kind of just 'there', lurking around in the background. Loving all the other characters though, especially Cassie's 'darker' side!

Its really sad :(. i wont post any spoilers even in white to give people time to watch it :flower:

and there are loads of links on sidreeel already :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinnybackstage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->