Skins

I always check sidereel on Tuesdays because I know Skins is up then :rofl:

I really do love this show.

harrietcamilla; said:
Its really sad :(. i wont post any spoilers even in white to give people time to watch it :flower:

It was so sad. I don't know WTF is going to happen now with Jal.

Next week sould be good. It looks like we might get some answers to who's going to be in the next series and who's not.

Cassie has turned into a real weirdo. She not all sweet and silly anymore.

I think cassie is a wierdo to but i still like her mostly as i liked her cardigan last night and the her/chris relationship.

also have the writers forgotten anwar :(. and maxxie now has a bf i would have liked to see that happen to.

i really really hope chris is ok. :(

I think Skins is very good this season, a lot better than the last. I certainly can see it has improved, probably due to better writers and more money. I do not see the point in Effy's character though? She is so boring and is kind of just 'there', lurking around in the background. Loving all the other characters though, especially Cassie's 'darker' side!

I didn't mean Effy, I meant Jal. I don't see the point in Jal's character!? She is just...'there'. :huh:

I wish they would focus more on Tony and Michelle, I wanna know what's happening.

I'm not fussy on Tony... nor am I really fussy on Michelle :ermm:

Cassies character is starting to bug me now.. I liked her in the first season, but now it's just like "stop talking :rolleyes:"

Oh no Chris! I just watched it!

That's terrible that they're changing the cast! It will be interesting and I am curious but you can't replace these characters :(

I would have loved to try out but I don't have an accent :P

Why is there only one Maxxie-CENTRIC eppy? OK, well, technically two...including the sketch(y) episode...More MAXXIE, less of...everyone else, I say hahaha :P:heart:

I'm hooked with Skins and I fell in love with Cassie :P

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

So just found out on JJB that Ep 10 is the series final and it's titled ALL meaning that it's about all of them (and sadly means no Anwar ep. BOO).

We all HAVE to watch Ep 9: Cassie. Two maybe three major things are going to happen that will have to do with the next series.

I won't post any spoilers but having some tissues with you when you watch it might be a good choice.

i wish i was 5 years younger then Skins would be more exciting to me i think :rofl: i like it but i keep rolling my eyes at those kiddos :rofl:

Ah and definatly get the tissues!
My face was all smudged with black mascara.....:cry::lol:

:(:(:(
that is my reaction to skins last night.

poor chris

I enjoyed the episode though i liked cassie last night especially in the last 15 minutes of the show. however it annoys me how it jumps from something to something else with nothing in the middle. and michelles glittery trousers are awful.

I thought that guy at the end was hot! :lol:
But Im not sure I liked how all of a sudden she was there.

-
I am actually so gutted for chris! I don't like how they just left his death and skipped onto Cassie in America. Next weeks episode is going to be really sad with the funeral and it being the last in the series :(

At last, a good episode, like the last series! I agree I didn't really like the switch from Chris to Cassie being randomly in NYC. Next week looks really sad :( I hope it's as good as this weeks so it end in style, rather than being totally messed up like it was becoming...

I didn't love the switch we didn't even see the ambulance come or anyone find out.
and skins likes there sex scenes this season :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinnybackstage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->