Skins

This ep was so good :shock:
Cassie really is the most complex character.
And Chris .. so sudden :/

SPOILER __________ I wonder whether the New York thing really happened or whether she thought it up? It's all too strange, I mean the taxi driver and Adam both behaved in Cassie ways and the latter even looked a bit like her. Maybe she was just self-reflecting? But I don't know whether the writers would pull a it's all in their heads twice (remember Tony's ep).

The NY section as a dream sequence? Yes... it just didn't make sense, and Cassie has been shown to imagine things before (like the texts in the first series).

One moment thing are super-serious, when one of her friends dies in front of her - maybe even blames herself for somehow causing it - and the next, it's like a fantasy, she's living in NY, in some easy-come-easy-go relationship with a handsome man.

^Could very well be....poor Chris....the dashing guy at the end leaving her a note and a green apple (how fitting, seeing as he's the adam to her eve)

Episode 9 was depressed. I'm not sure if I can handle the last episode. Last episode already... I'm gonna miss Cassie :( And Chris, wow his death was so heartbreaking.

That was such a great episode. Even though I knew it was coming I was still saying out loud "Not Chris". Poor Jal. Chris was my favourite this series.

I think Hannah Murray did a great job in this one (well maybe not the crying at the end). I hope she continues acting.

Didn't she look just like Michelle Williams in the cab and then again when she arrived at Adam's apartment. Those two should play sisters in a movie.

Did you see next weeks preview. WTF's going with Anwar and wacko chick? I hope they don't get back together. And what an a-hole Chris's dad is. Um hello you ran off and left him while his friends supported him. They have more right to be at the funeral than you do.

It sucks that next week is the final. 10 weeks goes really fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was a great episode, but maybe too much happened at once.

And wtf is with in the next episode the Maxxie thing where his BF is like "your one of us now" whats that all about? :lol:

cassies character has really been annoying me lately. I think that now that we can see where everything is going and it looks like all the characters storys will be wrapped up i can see why there doing a whole new cast. As much as im going to miss the old cast i guess they need new stories and its like what else can they do w/ these characters.I wonder what Jal is going to do:( and i want more Maxxie!

I thought it was a great episode, but maybe too much happened at once.

And wtf is with in the next episode the Maxxie thing where his BF is like "your one of us now" whats that all about? :lol:

I can't wait to see wot unfolds, honey! :lol::P

Anyone love the funkytown dance? Can't stop watching Cassie dancing :P

^awee...it works perfectly fine now...must've been a momentary technical glitch or something...:flower:

I read that Effy will be in season 3. Not sure if she's the main character though

^Yes, it's the SERIES FINALE for season 2. Apparently, the entire cast will be replaced by newcomers, all of whom are being auditioned and have yet to be formally introduced to the public.

On a personal note, I wish they would keep the originals...they're more recognizable...-_-

Well I totally understand why they changed it. I know it's sad but, you can't really expect them to be in for another 3 seasons. What more they can talk about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amsivi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->