Skins

Her face when she looked at Cassie kissing a girl, :lol:

I hope they focused a lot on Effy cause I love her.

An NME article, NME take out Hannah, Joe and Mike. None of them come across paticularly well.

skinsis.com

^^Yes, I happen to agree with you, harrietcamilla! The admission about drinking in excess and the picture of Chris accompanied with the caption, "...honest, it's lemonade" says it all...:unsure::o

^
:flower: the only part i liked is when you found out hannah and joe are together :wub: but i already knew that.
my friends that have met him are obviously right that mike is a jerk in real life.

harrietcamilla said:
^
:flower: the only part i liked is when you found out hannah and joe are together :wub: but i already knew that. My friends that have met him are obviously right that mike is a jerk in real life.

Are Hannah & Joe going out in real life?

Now who's Joe? :P

Edit: Woah, it's Chris. Interesting...

Last edited by a moderator:
509126151a7155759845l.jpg

screenshot, but I got it from bebo.com

Thought you'd all appreciate some gorgeous Chris :D:wub::heart:

^ Chris!! Ilovehim. :lol: I just finished skins this morning and I felt sad. and i felt the series was hanging. :(

No screenshot of Cassie? :P Looking at Chris died was devastated; with the blood and the vomit.

#342 - Thanks for the article.
Yeah. i think fame got alittle bit in their heads especially sid. :ninja:

And i think i will like Cassie/Hannah forever, no matter what they say... ^_^

i watch this show in an expand of 3 days both 1st and 2nd series. i just finished the finale this morning and i have to say, although i prefer the 1st season over the second i still love this show. we don't have raw shows like this in the states so i'm glad i found out about it from this thread. can't wait for 3rd season. i'll be watching it for sure even though the cast will be new. at least effie will still be there .. i hope.

Finished Series 1 and 2 in two days! I'm exhausted! It was so sad! I will miss everybody terribly. I feel like I have invested so much time getting to know them and now it's unlikely we'll ever see them again.
I can't stop listening to Adele - Hometown Glory , which was playing at the end of Episode 9 Series 2 when Cassie was in New York. It's achingly sad and beautiful.

Some short notes:
- Can't believe Tony's was the little boy in About A Boy! It felt awkward to watch him in certain scenes
- LOVE the Intro and intro theme! Especially when you get a preview of who the episode will be featuring
- The kids are amazing actors. I'm still in awe!

Now, to read through this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love when someone invested so much time watching Skins. I did that once I heard about this show :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amsivi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->